Hunchback of Notre Dame Esmeralda Costume for Women
- Waist Sash
- Corset: 99% polyester, 1% spandex; all other pieces: 100% polyester
- Dress has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Off-shoulder neckline, clear shoulder straps
- Elastic waistband
- Corset has hook & loop fastener at back, lightweight boning support
- Satin waist sash is edged w/ faux leather "coins"; tie as desired
- Tie scarf as desired
- Officially licensed, exclusive
People these days only know only one sort of square dance. This kind of dancing features the promenade and the Texas Star. But there's another kind of square dancing that's much more wild and colorful! Esmerelda and her family knew it well. They rode into town and let loose with their tamborines, flutes, and guitars bringing cheer to the dismal city squares of cities like London, Vienna, Amsterdam, and of course, Paris! Can you see your self stomping and dancing with your tamborine and pet goat in the city square under the towering presence of the Notre Dame Cathedral? If so, then this officially-licensed Hunchback of Notre Dame Esmeralda costume is the perfect pick for you!
Design & Details
This colorful costume is inspired directly from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. It has a wide-swinging purple skirt, perfect for dancing. The shining fabric is accented with a scarf at the waist that's trimmed with large gold coins that look like they're straight out of a cartoon. The off-shoulder blouse has billowy sleeves that are cinched at the end. The waist is cinched with a soft faux corset that's a beautiful blue. Topped off with a purple scarf that pairs perfectly with long curly hair, a large hoop earring, and a mischievous glint in your eyes.
A Jolly Show
Esmerelda inspired us all when she graced us with her presence in the Paris city square. It wasn't just her dancing, it was her understanding open-mind, her courage, and hopeful nature. Plus, how cool was her dancing goat sidekick! Pair this costume with a Tamborine and an unbreakable courageous streak and everyone is sure to recognize you as the heroine who made The Hunchback of Notre Dame come alive! in the meantime, you'd better start working on your dance moves!
|Small||Dress Waist||24" - 32"||61cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Dress Waist||28" - 38"||71cm - 97cm|
|Large||Dress Waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
- Three StarsBy Althea | November 1, 2021Size ??color is pretty. but size is too large even s size.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very beautiful and comfortableBy Lily | November 3, 2022Height 5"3 | Weight 150 | Size MediumI was super impressed by this costume. Sized well, elaborate and lovely.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 13, 2021Size MediumI love it i love it i love it! Looks exactly as the picture. The white blouse is connected to the skirt, so it's actually a dress with a an elastic cinched waist. The blouse part has clear straps. Very cute overall :)Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?