Men's Aladdin Street Rat Costume
- Pants w/ Attached Sash
- 86% polyester, 14% cotton broadcloth shirt has front V-placket w/ self-fabric ties
- Faux suede vest is 100% polyester base 2/ flocking of 90% polyester, 10% rayon
- Pants are 1005 polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Foam belt attached to pants fastens at back w/ Hook and Loop fastener; elastic at ankle cuffs
- Felt fez hat has elastic loops to pin to hair (bobby pins not included)
- Officially licensed, exclusive
One Jump Ahead
As Aladdin says, "You've got to stay one jump ahead of the bread line! One swing ahead of the sword. You got to stay one jump ahead of the slowpokes. One skip ahead of your doom. (Next time you'd better use a nom de plume.)"
That's what Aladdin has taught us. He might be a “street rat” and a “one man rise in crime,” but the guy has a monkey for a best friend, a genie pal who can use his magic to help him out of any sticky situation, and his girlfriend is the princess of Agrabah, so we think he's doing pretty good when it comes to living his best life.
Oh, and did we mention that his ride is a carpet that can fly through the air using magic and he can literally show anyone the world? Yeah, he's REALLY got a handle on how to live well! Now, you can take a note from his book (or song) with this licensed Disney costume!
Based on the classic 1992 animated film, this Aladdin Costume gives you the look of a down-on-his-luck Aladdin. The pants have that baggy look from the movie (something we might call "Hammer style" pants) and even come with the patch on the bottom. The look is perfect for traversing strange, treasure-filled caves, or easy living in the streets outside the palace. Just make sure you think of some good wishes before you go rubbing any lamps!
Off to Agrabah!
Of course, if you want to have a monkey for a best friend and Princess Jasmine as your girlfriend, you might have to travel all the way to Agrabah, but with this costume at least you'll have the look all ready for when you finally purchase those plane tickets (or hop on that magic carpet)!
|Medium||Pants Waist||37" - 40"||94cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||38" - 41"||97cm - 104cm|
|2X-Large||Pants Waist||49" - 52"||124cm - 132cm|
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | March 10, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Was a total winnerBy Anonymous | October 31, 2019Quality's pretty good, fit was perfect (not too big, not too small, I'm 6'1" 198lbs I ordered an XL). Loved it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2019Quality is decent. The tan shirt it comes with is laughable how small it is. I couldn’t even get it on and it barely fit my 5ft 6inch wife. Little disappoint after spending $50.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 17, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 1, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- GOODBy Anonymous | February 11, 2017GREAT TOOWas this review helpful to you?
- good quality fabricBy Current Customer | September 12, 2016The pants are a very high quality linen, but they are also super heavy, and the only thing holding up the waistband is velcro. I had to go to the tailor to have the two ends laced up so that i tie the pants together, similar to shoe laces. i am pretty satisfied with the vest, but it does run a little small in terms of the back. from the front, the vest is fine. but when you turn around, you realize it does not cover your full back. i am thinking that this is how it is supposed to be, and for the most part i am ok with it. it is made of a sort of suede material. the shirt has an elastic in the back, so it should fit most people. my only problem with the shirt is that in the picture, it is tucked in, making me think that it was going to be longer. but the bottom of the shirt sits right at my waistline. the shirt is not a very good fabric and does not provide very much comfort; you cant stretch or do much movement in it. oh, and another thing about the pants: the crotch is extremely low, but you can probably tell from the picture.Was this review helpful to you?