Halloween Michael Myers Adult Costume
- 100% polyester jumpsuit
- Twill fabric jumpsuit w/ zipper down center front
- Faux pockets on the chest
- Latex mask looks like Michael Myers w/ attached elastic to secure around your head
- Officially licensed
Adventures in Babysitting
Pretty much everyone has babysat at least once, so we all know how it goes: The kid is a little angel right until Mom and Dad disappear, and then the trouble starts. Tantrums. Screaming. Breaking rules. Not eating their vegetables or going to bed. It can be a real nightmare. "Why, oh why, did I agree to watch the Olson quadruplets for only $10 an hour?" you wonder to yourself miserably, as you try to get bubblegum out of Suzy's hair while chiding Stanley for putting it there while assuring Stacy that she's not going to sprout a watermelon in her stomach after eating a seed by accident. And where's Stu...? CRASH! Oh, there he is...
As bad as some babysitting gigs have been, we're pretty sure no one's had a worse time of it than Laurie Strode. Honestly, we think babysitting a kid on the creepiest night of the year, when he's hyper from Halloween candy, would be difficult enough! Then you throw in an unstoppable killer Shape, and Laurie definitely deserved a pay increase. We're guessing she only got about $5 an hour back then, and that is so not enough to risk your life and save the little kid you're watching! This girl deserved at least $20 an hour, we say... especially considering all the therapy she probably needed after surviving Michael Myers!
Bring a little scary fun to your next costume party in this Halloween Michael Myers Adult Costume. The costume is officially licensed and made from 100 percent polyester. The twill fabric blue jumpsuit has a zipper down the center front for easy wear, along with faux pockets on the chest. The latex mask looks like Michael Myers' iconic one, with attached elastic to secure around the head.
A Babysitter's Worst Nightmare
Once you don this costume, you're sure to bring terror to the hearts of everyone else at your costume party... and to babysitters everywhere!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?