Grand Heritage Beetlejuice Costume
- Wig (Not included with Rental)
- Makeup Kit (Not included with Rental)
- Black and white striped polyester jacket
- Decorative pocket flaps and buttons on the front
- Matching black and white striped pants
- White long sleeved shirt
- Black neck tie
- White/sliver haired wig with a receding hairline
- Beetlejuice makeup kit
"Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified?"Become the ghost with the most this Halloween when you wear this Beetlejuice costume. This authentic outfit will have you looking like the coolest dead guy ever with the included suit and makeup kit. You'll just have to show up when ever someone says your name three times this holiday.
|Standard||Pants Waist||32" - 44"||81cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||35" - 39"||89cm - 99cm|
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- This costume won the contest!By Brian Knowles | November 2, 2015This costume is awesome. I'm a big guy, so I ordered the XL costume and it fit perfectly. Everything, including the black wax to make the teeth look rotten were spot on. The only thing that was bad was the tie. Honestly, it was a joke and there is no way to make it look right. Instead, I used my own black tie, and the costume won first place in the contest. I had to tell people I knew who I was, because if I didnt, they wouldn't have known who I was. If I had to do it again, I'd buy this costume in a heartbeat. Just be prepared to hear "Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice!" all night long!Was this review helpful to you?
- Sized SmallBy Anonymous | September 27, 2014Costume is a good looking costume the standard says it will fit a 44 jacket size. I wear a 42 and this jacket was WAY tight! I couldn't even fasten the button. The shirt was decent. The pants say 32-44. I wear a 36 and they were way Tight. Quality of fabric is good.
I had to send back and get an XL. Also, the tie. The thing you get that is supposed to be a tie doesn't even remotely resemble one. Buy your own black tie.Was this review helpful to you?
- What a hitBy Current Customer | June 5, 2016The costume was Great.. Everyone Loved it .. won 1st Place at the party
The only issued I had was the Tie... just get your own and you will be fineWas this review helpful to you?