Deluxe Queen of Hearts Costume
- Corset w/ Peplum
- Skirt w/ built-in Petticoat
- 55% polyester/45% nylon velvet; 100% polyester brocade, tricot & lace
- Center front striped tricot inset panel w/ lace & red hearts
- Gold brocade skirt has elastic waist & built-in tulle petticoat
- Black lace train
- Vevlet choker has lace edging & red heart faux gem pendant; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Crown has elastic loops to pin to hair or slide over headband (not included)
- Gold-edged red velvet crown set w/ red faux gems
- Red velvet corset has back zipper, constructed bust w/ boning & underwire support
- Velvet peplum edged w/ black & gold lace
“Off with his head!” she says, without even looking round.
Oh, it’s such a chore to be the Queen in Wonderland. All those lands to rule over. All those pesky difficulties to settle. A trial about stolen tarts to preside over. All those executions to order. And that blonde girl…what is her name again? Ah yes, Alice. Whatever will you do with her?
Well, you might be a foul-tempered monarch and ever-so-slightly wicked, but one thing is for sure: you have gotta look good when you’re doing all this queen business. How else will you get the King of Hearts and all your subjects to take you seriously? So put on this ruffly, lacy Deluxe Queen of Hearts Costume and get ready to rule!
Seriously, nobody – not even that Alice girl – is going to sabotage your reign over Wonderland when you’re gussied up like this. The red velvet corset is fit only for a Queen of Hearts, with its constructed bodice with boning and support like old-fashioned royal dresses, only with a sassy modern twist. The velvet peplum is edged in regal black and gold lace and puffs out over a gold brocade skirt. (Only the best for you!). You’ve got a black lace train, an elaborate choker with a faux gem heart pendant and a heart motif that makes it clear just who you are. Top it off with the red velvet crown edged in gold. Then head off to the Wonderland party and watch your subjects bown down and offer you all varieties of stolen tarts!
|Small||Waist||25" - 27"||64cm - 69cm|
|Small||Chest||33" - 35"||84cm - 89cm|
|Medium||Waist||27" - 29"||69cm - 74cm|
|Medium||Chest||35" - 37"||89cm - 94cm|
|Large||Waist||29" - 32"||74cm - 81cm|
|Large||Chest||37" - 40"||94cm - 102cm|
- Runs so smallBy Anonymous | February 3, 2022Height 5’9 | Weight 120 | Size MediumIt runs way small. Measurements wise I’m a small. I ordered a size up because the one review mentioned it runs small. I can’t even get the zipper to Zip up past an inch. I am a DD, but my waist is a 26. There is no reason for the dress to not zip up further. It LOOKS good. But it’s pretty cheap when you get down to it. Cheap zipper. Cheap velvet. But it looks very nice. I would have kept gladly kept it IF it fit and who cares if i overpaid a bit . Yolo ! Too bad they only have small left !Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Absolutely Beautiful!By Jessie Blush | September 29, 2021Size MediumThis costume is absolutely worth the money! The details are amazing the material is comfortable. I’m usually a small but got worried and ordered a medium and thank goodness I did because it fits perfectly! I can not wait to wear this out and most likely will wear it for the years to come I’m absolutely obsessed with it! I can already tell this will be a show stopper.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?