Child X-Wing Pilot Costume
- Chest Box
- Orange Jumpsuit
- X-Wing Starfighter Pilot Helmet
- Officially licensed Star Wars costume
- 100% Polyester
- Orange jumpsuit with working pockets
- Attached black boot tops with gray accents
- White padded vest and molded plastic chest box
- Dark gray belt
- Two piece X-Wing pilot helmet
- Astromech droid sidekick sold separately
The Rebel Alliance may be a ragtag group of freedom fighters, but what they lack in equipment, they make up for with skill and heart! If your little one wants to fly with the best fighter pilots this side of the Outer Rim, they'll need this official Star Wars X-Wing Pilot costume.
It takes more than a flashy ship to make a good pilot, although a skilled pilot at the controls of something like a T-65 X-Wing fighter can turn the tide of any battle. In order to become that skilled in the first place though, they need quick instincts and nerves of steel (having the Force on their side helps quite a bit, too). Also, if they want to be a hot shot pilot and fly with heroes like Luke Skywalker and Wedge Antilles, they'll have to dress up like them in their distinctively dashing orange flight suits, which are easily some of the coolest uniforms in the Rebellion!
Since this costume is designed after the flight uniforms used in the Star Wars movies, that cool, adventuresome style is perfectly captured by this orange bodysuit. It features built-in boot tops and working pockets for a more authentic feel, while the molded plastic life support chest panel and pilot helmet will have them feeling like they just flew in from a galaxy far, far away. Hopefully, the Empire won't come snooping around any time soon, but if they do, your little pilot will be ready for action!
- Great qualityBy Haley | November 10, 2015Great quality costume, all pieces. My son loves it, he is a huge star wars fan AND he tries to wear it everyday. THANK YOU halloweencostumes.com that is why I've ordered from you the past 3 years and been statisfied every time ??Was this review helpful to you?
- Good costumeBy Anonymous | October 7, 2015My son really wanted this costume! I read size reviews on Amazon and went with the large. He is 7 and wears a size 7 in boys clothing. It runs long, and room to put warm clothing underneath to go out on Halloween. Be warned: the helmet is poor quality. Two pieces put together with velcro and it came bent. This is a common review! My son still likes it. I thought the medium would be too small and went with the larger size.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very good quality and detailBy Rebecca | October 20, 2013My boy was thrilled with this costume and I think it will last through a lot of post-Halloween play. Sewn from woven polyester fabric, not that knit stuff that runs like a stocking, with a zipper closure down the back of the jumpsuit. To put on the costume, the child first gets into the jumpsuit, then the bib goes on over his/her head, and then the control box is attached using velcro straps that are attached to the jumpsuit. There are two more straps that go from the back of the bib, under/through the legs and up to the control box. Those are real pockets on the front, plus a zipper fly. (Nice touch, considering there's not a quick way to get out of the costume. I guess this is why the Rebels have not integrated women into combat roles). The helmet arrives in three pieces and is assembled with velcro; it fits my big-noggined child comfortably. I did not find a chin strap on the helmet as depicted in the photo, but that's a minor quibble, The Small size fits a 42" child well.Was this review helpful to you?