Catwoman Classic Series Grand Heritage Costume
- Gloves with Nails
- Eye Mask
- Catwoman Classic Series Grand Heritage Costume
- 100% Polyester
- Shiny black jumpsuit with a back zipper
- Black elbow length gloves with gold fingernails attached
- Gold scale belt with belt buckle
- Gold chain necklace with a lion pendant and clear jewel details
- Headband with black cat ears
- Black foam eye mask
- Officially licensed
"You're going to see the purr-fect crime, when I get Batman in my claws!"Batman and Robin have gone against many villains in their days but there is one that is so seductive that they almost lost their lives to, Catwoman. This feline femme fatale knows how to use the power of criminal mind along with her stunning looks to get just whatever it is she wants from Gotham City. Now you can look just like the greatest cat burglar ever when you wear this classic Catwoman costume based on the 1960s TV show and movie. You'll have a purr-fect Halloween when you pair this costume up with one of our great Batman costumes!
|Small||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Catwoman costumeBy pink tinkie | July 28, 2016When I was a little girl I was always fascinated with Julie Newmar as the Catwoman on Batman.After trying on this catwoman costume, I was blown away at how much this costume made me look just like Miss Newmar as it is pretty much identical to the one she wore in 1966.The material is so slinky and shimmery - made very well & fit was perfect. The gold belt is super stunning!!!!! Cute little cat ears,face mask & cat claw gloves!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy Alfonso Hernandez | September 28, 2019Bought this for my girlfriend , OH What a Puurfect costume , she loved it , the staff we're very helpful in placing the order , and if my girlfriend is happy I'm happyWas this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy She | September 18, 2018This costume fit even though I am 6'3". I just got a large, because I am pretty small framed, just lanky, it worked out. All the items stated were received. I wore my own boots and removed the fingernails and replaced them with longer ones and made them gold. The costume itself is boss, I just have to be EXTRA.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very NiceBy DeVon | October 14, 2014Purchased this costume last year and got a lot of complements on it at the Halloween party. The bodysuit, ears and mask are a decent quality but, the belt and necklace are cheaply made. Very cute costume, but a little overpriced.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice Appearance But WorkmanshipBy sandpiper1214 | October 10, 2013I received my shipment within about 5 days which is good. The costume is beautiful in appearance and absolutely replicates Julie Newmar's classic "catwoman". The unitard is nice, the necklace is cheap, the gloves were absolutely awful..... the nails were not properly place on the glove and the seams of the fingers were twisted and irregular in size. The mask and ears are fine. The belt looked beautiful when I took it out of the package.... until the pieces started to fall off.... apparently, the metal pieces are very lightly hotglued to the stretch belt, hopefully I can stitch the pieces on so that they won't fall off and I will have to use a pair of pliers to ensure that the fastener does not fly off of the elastic again; otherwise, it's a nice belt. I was very excited about finding this vintage-style costume... I'm going to a halloween party, I haven't dressed up since I was a kid and the classic Catwoman is puuuuurfect! Overall, it's a beautiful looking costume but not worth the price, for the quality of product this should have been priced much, much lower.Was this review helpful to you?