Boys Black Ninja Classic Muscle Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- Belt Buckle
- 3 Ninja Stars
- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit styled as tunic over pants; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back
- Soft-sculpted padding in chest & shoulders gives muscular look
- Suit has attached foam belt, shoulder pads, arm & leg ties
- Foam sash, ninja stars & molded plastic belt buckle attach w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Mask covers head & lower face
Enough of all the complaining about "evil" ninjas, and their "evil" ninja stars. Ninjas work in the shadows. Of course people are going to think that means evil, but please get a grip! Sure, yes, occasionally these ninjas have had to assassinate dangerous people, maybe even eliminate a few "good guys", if you want to call those guys good. But that just goes with the territory. When you sign up for ninja school (don't even ask us where it is, because that's how secretive they are about the whole thing), you don't say "oh, I only want to do good ninja stuff". Nope, you say "as a ninja, my shadow powers will be virtually limitless, and I will stop at nothing to achieve my goals as the most silent and deadly creature in the world." Ninja school is pretty awesome like that.
Sometimes it can be necessary to use the extreme measure of a ninja. Perhaps you don't want to do your homework. What do you do? Ninja! Or maybe mom and dad have asked you to clean your room. Do you respond with a "yes, right away" or do you respond with a ninja star? Ninja! Stick to the shadows, call upon the darkness to aid you as you outwit, outmaneuver, and outstrike any obstacle in your path. One look at your jumpsuit, your ninja stars, or your bask and hood will tell everyone that they're dealing with a true ninja, ready for battle and ready for victory. All those years at ninja school will pay off. Hi-ya!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- very good qualityBy yosi | March 13, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 1, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 29, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 21, 2019Was this review helpful to you?