Rainbow Ninja Girls Costume
A lot of ninjas just don't have a sense of personal style. For them, it's just all about wearing as much black as possible so no one can see them in the dark. That's all fine and good, but what about those ninjas out there who want to be super stealthy? They deserve an outfit that reflects their colorful style and their desire to practice the art of the shinobi...
Introducing a new, totally exclusive, costume for girls that will combine their love of ninjutsu with their love of colors other than black! This Rainbow Ninja costume is a girls outfit that features a black ninja jumpsuit with iridescent trim around the front and around the shoulders. A rainbow sequined dragon adorns the drape from the pink waist sash, to let her opponents know that she's a true master of the ninja arts. The iridescent wrist cuffs adds the final, subtle touch. It's a deadly, yet vibrant, way to show off her stealthy skills.
Once your child has the full costume on, it's time to teach her all of your ultimate ninja techniques. Just make sure to grab one of our weapon kits, since she's going to need them if she wants to practice her new skills on Halloween night.
- 80% polyester, 20% spandex stretch knit fabric
- Sleeveless jumpsuit has back zipper, overlapping front bodice panels for mock wrap look
- Iridescent border strips at shoulders, front bodice panels, and along side seams
- Deep pink fabric waist sash has fabric rosette, attached drape w/ sequined dragon & iridescent border
- Sash fastens w/ Velcro at back
- Foam-backed iridescent wrist cuffs fasten w/ Velcro strips
- Fabric headband can be tied as desired
- Fabric face mask fastens w/ Velcro at back
- Waist Sash w/ Attached Drape
- Pair of Wrist Cuffs
- Face Mask
|Small (6)||Jumpsuit Length||36"||91cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Jumpsuit Length||43"||109cm|
|Large (12-14)||Jumpsuit Length||47"||119cm|
|X-Large (16)||Jumpsuit Length||49"||124cm|