Toddler Stealth Ninja Costume
- Hooded jumpsuit
- Fabric mask
- Two foam stars
- Stealth Ninja plastic action figure
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit clasp in back using Hook and Loop fastener
- Chest and shoulders have foam armor
- Belt adjusts with Hook and Loop fastener and includes 2 foam stars
- Hood ties in back
- "A leader leads by example not force." - Sun Tzu
The Way of the Ninja
The way of the ninja without a doubt is a difficult path. First, you must learn the secrets of the shadow, and become one with the night. Then, you must become a master of Kung Fu, Karate, and Jiu Jitsu! Next, you must become proficient with all weapons, including throwing stars and the elegant Katana sword. Finally, you MUST (we emphasize the must) learn to dress yourself in the proper attire... like this Toddler Stealth Ninja Costume!
Your little man will master the art of stealth in this ninja costume and he'll have a blast doing it, so parents, you better keep an eye out! This costume has everything you could need for your little ninja warrior - a Hook and Loop fastener clasping back in case his Kung Fu gets a little crazy, foam armor on both the best and shoulders to make your little man look like the real deal. He'll also be equipped with an adjustable belt to fit his size with 2 foam stars (key word being foam, we're not crazy!) and a hood that ties in the back so you don't have to worry about losing any parts of this killer costume.
So, not only does this Toddler Ninja Costume come with everything he needs to begin scaling rooftops at night, it looks darn cool as well. Hi-ya! Outfit your child with this costume for Halloween, and even if he still has a lot of training to do, we're sure he'll have a blast. Oh, and before we forget to mention this costume doesn't come with any swords so after your little man gets hyped up on candy you don't have to worry about that... you're welcome.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great and Affordable Ninja CostumeBy EMILY R. | November 9, 2013The costume was true to size and comfortable. It wasn't too flimsy and it held up well through several events. The headpiece worked alright, though you had to pull it down some in the front and the mask was adjustable. It would've been a little nicer of the belt had more adjustment variations, but it stayed on well. You just can't beat the price.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 31, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Legit ninjaBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Awesome design! True to size.... Got lots of compliments! Appreciated the fact that the face mask attached to the hood with velcro and didn't have to deal with tying it behind the head or anything.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fits perfectlyBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018This costume fit my almost 3 year old perfectly. Unfortunately I ordered it two weeks prior to Halloween and it finally arrived November 6.Was this review helpful to you?