Boys Peter Pan Costume
- Belt w/ Satchel
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester
- Velvet pull over shirt laces up front w/ self ties
- Hat has felt backing and fixed feather at brim
- Belt closes at back with hook and loop fastener also featuring attached side satchel w/ pocket
- Felt boot covers have stretch knit panel at back and elastic bands at bottom
Amidst all the newfangled technology, video games, cartoons and TV shows, and the constant stream of new superhero movies to choose from (seriously, is there no end in sight?), your kid has a lot of choices when it comes to potential Halloween costumes. But what we love about your child is his dedication to the classics!
Seriously, it is SO refreshing to find a kid who isn't swept up in what's new, flashy, trendy, or talked about on social media. He loves books, real adventure, magic, and the stuff childhood ought to be made of! That's why we think this Boy's Peter Pan Costume will tickle his fancy. It's a classic look straight from a classic story, and it goes perfectly alongside a whole array of classic Halloween fun. And when, later, your kiddo lands the lead in his school's production of this tale, he'll already have the perfect look to dazzle the crowd with!
Pirates, fairies, wild adventure, a fearsome villain, and, oh yeah, all that flying! There's a lot that can capture a kid's imagination in Peter Pan. And the amazing thing is, the magic of such a big story can be conveyed in such a simple costume look. This outfit is comprised of Peter's signature collared, green tunic, with a jagged hemline and sleeves. It has black cord lacing up the front, and gold rivet accents. A faux-leather, gold-buckled brown belt and hip pouch sit around the waist, and they match the calf-high boot toppers. Stick a (red) feather in his (green) cap—he's ready to take on Hook and the other pirates with Peter's classic pizzazz!
Just don't be surprised if your kid wants to come home from school daily and jump into this outfit to play outside with his band of buddies. That's what classic childhood is all about—imagination, adventure, and a little bit of magic.
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | March 7, 2019It serves its purpose. Needed it for a play. The feather was hot glued to the hat but it came off and I had to sew it on. Size was just right for my 8 year old girl.Was this review helpful to you?
- SizingBy Stephanie | February 26, 2019I ordered this for my son character day at school and paid extra to get it in time just to open it up just to see a outfit that is 2 sizes too small. The size chart online is nothing like it is on the package!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?