Arkham City The Joker Costume
- Tailcoat w/ Attached Vest
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester
- Purple pinstriped tailcoat has pale yellow vest panel; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck
- Video Game The Joker Costume
- Arkham City The Joker Costume
- Decorative gold buttons, pale yellow cuff ruffles
- Purple pinstriped pants have elastic waist
- Purple wrist-length faux leather gloves
- Molded latex mask covers face & top of the head; elastic security band
- Officially licensed
Ever since the Joker destroyed Arkham Asylum while trying to kill Batman on the powerful Titan drug, he hasn't been doing as well (not much of a laughing matter here).
Sure, since the prison was transferred to a walled-off section of Gotham City he has become king of a section, but will he last? The Titan drug is basically causing his body to start to fail, but there's one last thing, one last joke he has left. He has to take on the Batman one last time.
You can get in the mind of the greatest villain in history straight from the iconic video game series with this Arkham City Joker costume. He's been built up through the ages to be this perfect villain who always kills with a punchline and even knows how to seduce his own therapist. But now you'll get to try your hand at becoming the Clown Prince of Crime this Halloween. This costume ensemble includes the full iconic suit - including the necessary pinstripe coat with tails - and it comes with a mask, too, so no chemical vat falls are necessary! The little added details such as the faux gold buttons and faux leather gloves take this look to the next level. You can match the wig to your own hair with a little green hair dye and then all you'll have to do is practice your wicked laugh until it sends chills down even your own spine. We'll help you with your transformation, but just don't come looking for us when you've completed it. It's the Batman you want!
|Medium||Waist||26" - 38"||66cm - 97cm|
|Standard||Shirt Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Standard||Waist||28" - 40"||71cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Waist||30" - 42"||76cm - 107cm|
- AlrightBy Madison | November 19, 2018The mask was creased in half but not a bad mask. The gloves were unusable as the thumb part started in the middle of the hand and far too tight for a mans hand. The costume itself was fineWas this review helpful to you?
- Do Not Buy This CostumeBy Poca | October 17, 2015Honestly if the costume was only $20 I would understand but for $55 it is certainly not worth it the quality is awful a button fell off as I was taking it out the bag and the material is very cheap it was definitely not what I was expecting. Don't get it! I'm returning it as we speak.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | December 1, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Christine B. | November 19, 2018The mask wasn’t a fitting material and the shirt could have been more appealing in person.Was this review helpful to you?
- Satisfactory purchaseBy Anonymous | August 27, 2018While the material is very thin, much like pajama pants, the overall costume is as described. The gloves are ambidextrous, so have a slightly awkward fit. The vest/tuxedo/bowtie is a one-piece with velcro behind the neck, and this leaves a large opening down my back. Will wear an undershirt for sure! Sizing was as expected, and not uncomfortable.
The mask really is of nice quality, though it's a bit mishapen from being flattened in the packaging. It feels like it's made for a much larger person than my costume, but by pinching the hair into a mowhawk (maybe that's the intention, looking at the picture closer) I was able to achieve a much better fit, however I may just use face paint anyway, since a silicone mask may not be the most comfortable, for me.
The only thing missing, really, are a nice pair of piano shoes to complete the image.
The main reason for only 3 stars is that I expected a much sturdier material, like cotton. I realize it says the material is 100% polyester, but I didn't expect to be wearing parachute material.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks cheap!! Doesn't fit rightBy Current Customer | November 21, 2016Didn't lit and returned the itemWas this review helpful to you?
- The Joker Costume was a JokeBy Anonymous | November 7, 2014I just want to prevent anybody else from buying this costume.
The quality of the material was very cheap and the worse part was the mask.
The mask didn't even match the one in the pic, not to mention that it's an open mask in the back and the way it was shipped, it was impossible to bring it back to it's original shape. It was like putting a piece of paper on your face, that how flat it was.
Save your self some money and DO NOT BUY THIS COSTUMEWas this review helpful to you?