Jim Hopper Adult Stranger Things Costume
- Shirt w/ Attached Badge
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Shirt has buttons at center front, sleeve cuffs, & breast pocket flaps
- Foam police badge sewn above left breast pocket
- Name badge sewn to right breast pocket flap
- Pants have elastic back waistband, false side pockets & false fly
- Faux leather belt has gold-tone metal buckle; threads through belt loops on pants waistband
- Molded felt hat has ribbon band, cord chin strap
- Officially licensed
Let's talk about the dad figures on Stranger Things, shall we? Ted Wheeler: useless and absorbed in his newspaper; the Byers' dad from Season 1: not too charming; Billy and Max's father: also way less than ideal; many other characters' fathers: absent. And don't get us started on Papa.
And then, like a breath of fresh air, here comes Hopper! His paternal energy (along with Steve, who emerges as an unexpected protector in a character turn that shocked us all, but that's a different story) basically holds the show afloat, and though he doesn't do it perfectly, he steps up to father Eleven when the world has turned its back on her. He's supportive of Joyce, he's brave and selfless, and he has a tender story about his own loss that humanizes him and his mistakes. Yep, Chief Hopper is arguably the best character on the show, but inarguably the best dad in Hawkins, hands down!
This licensed look comes straight to your from the Hawkins Police Department, and will make you instantly recognizable as everyone's favorite father figure. It's a tan shirt and matching pants, as well as a dark brown belt. It comes with the sheriff's hat, and official badges, as well as the name "Hopper" emblazoned on the chest. Grab a toy rifle and team up with Joyce for a party, or go trick-or-treating with a friend dressed like Eleven. Or fly solo tonight, Hopper, and see if any of those Hawkins ladies are as taken with your charming personality as we are!
Of course, we're still hoping that romance will blossom between Hopper and Joyce. But until then, continue your legacy of (mostly) mature parenting in this authentic costume. We'd be happy to have you on our side, no matter what kind of crazy creature we were up against!
|Standard||Waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Waist||36" - 46"||91cm - 117cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Nicely doneBy Shane | November 13, 2018i was fairly impressed with the costume. I'm 6', 170 lbs; costume just a hair big but not overly so. Had to line the hat with foam (weather stripping) which worked out quite well. Uniform exactly as pictured and the shirt was better quality than I expected with the flag, name-tag, and insignia all nicely done. On the street people knew right away who I was; or did a double take thinking I was law enforcement. No pockets on the pants which was a huge pain, but it is a costume and that helps keep down the cost. Belt was the same, cheap but functional. Based on my experience and the speed of shipping, future costume needs will be purchased through HalloweenCostumes.com.Was this review helpful to you?
- Too bigBy TK | November 3, 2018Order a size smaller than you normally wear. It fits really big. Couldn’t exchange due to getting it a few days before Halloween. Also couldn’t return it even when I inquired a couple days before Halloween, I guess the company thinks I’m going to wear it for a day and try to return it. Oh well, 60 bucks down the drain. Tried it on and just ended up wearing my costume from a year ago.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input on the costume. I do apologize if it did not meet your expectations.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us at all for any help with any sizing concerns you had about the costume.
For future reference, you can always contact our customer service department, as we are very customer friendly and available through phones, chat and e-mail to attempt to resolve any issues.