Men's Deluxe Eddie Munson Stranger Things Costume
- Jacket W/ Attached Faux Tee
- 100% polyester
- Pullover jacket w/ foam fabric, attached shirt front
- Jersey knit shirt front w/ printed graphics of Hellfire Club on the front
- Soft faux leather sleeves and hemline
- Pants sold separately
- Officially licensed
Master of the Dice
The Stranger Things Party certainly know a thing or two about D&D. They can dive into those books and look up all sorts of strange creatures and bizarre places in order to help explain the mysterious events of the Upside Down. But it is only natural that there is someone that knows even more about the game than they! Maybe someone who has taken the role of the Dungeon Master to the next level and created an entire club centered around a weekly game that never misses a moment. Enter the true D&D devotee, Eddie Munson. When you're talking about dealing with creatures even greater than the ones you've seen before, it is critical to have a ne'er-do-well hero like Eddie on your side!
Even better, why not step into the role on your own! With this Men's Stranger Things Deluxe Eddie Munson costume, you'll be able to bring the metalhead Dungeon Master to life. All you'll need is the detailed jean jacket! While it is technically useful for getting Nancy and Steve to cool it down, it's even better for giving you the iconic '80s look of a high school gamer! The jacket features faux vinyl sleeves for a leathery look while the jean vest has gamer patches—including the highly prized Dexterity statistic! The Hellfire Club logo t-shirt is attached to the jacket for an easy transformation without a ton of parts.
Any Dungeon Master knows that you need a full party to bring home the win. So, attract the masses when you add one of our wild black wigs to your look for a true metal-head style. Then team up with your friends in our collection of Stranger Things costumes for an epic group costume that would have even Vecna thinking twice!
- Three StarsBy Shari | October 11, 2022Awful qualityBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Eh!By Jen | August 28, 2022The costume is just ok. I don’t know why the shirt is attached to the jacket and has foam. It did state that on the description but I read it afterwards.Was this review helpful to you?