Adult Shrunken Head Beetlejuice Costume
- Jacket w/ attached shirt front
- Inflatable shoulder piece
- 100% Polyester
- Burgundy jacket
- White pleated cuff
- Burgundy bow tie
- Attached white ruffled shirt w/ collar
- Burgundy pants with elastic waist
- Gray wig w/ attched flesh colored forehead
- Mesh cap inside wig
- Plastic inflatable shoulder pads
We all know the dangers of saying the name Beetlejuice. In fact, the movie explicitly tells us that under no circumstances do you want to say it three times. Saying Beetlejuice three times will make him show up and then you're in for a ton of trouble. Oh, who's him you're asking? Nice try, but we're not falling for it. We've trained for this. Our security system is designed to ensure that there's no way we might accidentally slip up, whether we're drinking a delicious juice or discussing the intricate lives of dung beetles. We just won't mash those two words up. Or maybe we will... Juicebeetle! Gotcha. You should see the look on your face. You actually thought we were going to say Beetlejuice-
... Whoops. That was not supposed to happen. Okay, nobody panic, we know exactly what to do. We were trained for this. Umm, grab a... Okay fine, we skipped that day of training! We never thought this would happen. There's got to be a way to undo it. Um... Think back to the movie... All we can think of is Winona Ryder! And there's like a giant sand worm, right? Is that important? Okay okay, everyone calm down. We're just going to get our manager on the phone. He'll know what to do. All we have to do is pick up this phone and- The phone turned into a snake so... That's probably not good, right? Wait, here he comes-
You better get this costume because it's the best. I should know. It's me. As soon as you put it on you'll know... It's showtime!
|Standard||Chest||50" - 52"||127cm - 132cm|
|Standard||Waist||28" - 36"||71cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Chest||58" - 60"||147cm - 152cm|
|X-Large||Waist||30" - 40"||76cm - 102cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Very DisappointedBy Mishawn Merchant | November 1, 2020Size X-LargeWe went up in size on purpose because costumes run small and it still ended up being a disaster. The costume comes with no instructions. The image shown on the outside of costume looks way different in person. The hair looks completely different, the scalp isn’t white but a tan color so it’s looks very funny when you paint your face white with a tan scalp. The inflatable shoulders given to you doesn’t fit into the costume. We tried to figure it out for a hour and was unsuccessful and again NO Instructions were included. He ended up wearing the costume without the shoulder pads so we never got the skrunken head affect. Very very disappointed.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 28, 2019Was this review helpful to you?