Toddler Dalmatian Costume
Be honest, when you think of Dalmatians the first thing that comes to mind is your favorite movie as a child! Well, those pups were cute and all, but your little one will be even cuter in this fluffy costume. They needn’t fear the evil woman who wants to turn all little Dalmatians into fur accessories either – you’ll be out and about to protect them! Let your child run loose this Halloween just like dogs were meant to be – leash free! Just make sure they’ll come back when you call their name!
This toddler Dalmatian costume lets your child become a friendly, energetic dog! He can try to elude a villain, or maybe he'd rather hang out at the firehouse. Pair it with other Disney costumes or with a firefighter costume for a fantastic group costume that is sure to catch both wanted (dog lovers) and unwanted (the Cruella DeVils of the world) attention this Halloween! The all-polyester faux fur and felt jumpsuit has the traditional black spots and a stuffed tail. The back zipper allows for easy on and off. The matching mitts are attached at the back of the wrists so your child can easily carry their treat bag. The hood secures with a Velcro tab under the chin and the included booties have felt pads on the soles. This head-to-toe Dalmatian look is perfect for staying warm this Halloween!
- 100% polyester faux fur & felt
- Back zipper & stuffed tail sewn to back of black-spotted white fur jumpsuit
- Mitts sewn to back of wrists
- Velcro tab under chin, felt ears on sides of hood
- Booties have felt pads on soles, rib knit cuffs
- Also available in child, adult standard & plus sizes
- All those spots! Just too cute!
- Bodysuit w/ Attached Mitts
|12 Months||Jumpsuit Length||27"||69cm|
|18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||28"||71cm|