- Dress w/attached drape
Get into a historical mood in this Roman Empress Costume! Add our golden goddess sandals to finish your ensemble. You can wear it to a toga party, though if you're interested in strict historical accuracy women didn't wear togas, nor did Greeks or Spartans--wearing a toga was a privilege reserved only for adult male Roman citizens. Roman women wore a similar garment called a stola. The Greeks and Spartans had no equivalent garment. Pair this costume with one of our ancient warrior costumes for a great couples look!
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- White sleeveless pullover dress has plunging V-neckline
- Maroon front wrap panel & left shoulder drape are edged w/ gold satin
- Dress is trimmed w/ black & gold brocade ribbon at waist & hem
- Armbands are black & gold brocade ribbon w/ elastic
- Antique-gold-tone molded plastic medallions fasten w/ safety pins
- Also available in plus size
Roman Empress CostumeProduct # CA01069
Be the first to write a review! Write Review
Please correct the highlighted inputs
|*Note: Measurements are of the actual item. We recommend adding 3-4 inches for movement, except for form-fitting costumes.|
Please enter a maximum of 4 users.