Man in a Gorilla Cage Costume
- Oversized item. Surcharges may apply. DetailsSurcharge for Oversized Products
Due to the size and weight of some products, an additional surcharge is applied when these products are shipped.
The additional handling fee is added to your shipping charges upon checkout.
Well look what you went and did now. You stole a few too many bananas from the farm you were working on and now they're going to carry you off to the high court and you're going to be stuck somewhere in a human zoo for the rest of your life. Well at least you don't have to walk all the way. This Trapped in a Gorilla Cage Costume is a perfect prank to pull at all times. Maybe you could even wear it to a zoo and see what the other gorillas do. Hopefully the zookeepers see through the illusion fast enough so they don't try to come to your aid! This costume is perfect for Halloween or a jungle themed party.
- 100% polyester faux fur
- Gorilla jumpsuit is covered in black faux fur
- Fastens w/ Velcro
- Attached mask, hands and feet also covered in faux fur
- Opening at waist
- Cage measures 26 1/2'' tall and secures to suit with pegs
- Instructive booklet with pictures is included
- For best results stuff costume
- Costume is not recommend for persons over 6'5'' or over 240 lbs.
- Please note: costume does not include the person's shirt, pants, or boots
- Gorilla Suit w/ Head, Hands, and Feet
- Cage Pieces
Anonymous / May 27, 2016By
1. I used burlap twine around the joints of the cage to make it look more realistic.
2. I used balloons that I blew up to make his body look huge and makes his arms look massive with hardly no weight.
3. For the head I went to a hobby lobby and bought a Styrofoam head with a dowel rod.
4. The harness the kit comes with is worthless.I used a Military Molle system from the Military and modify it to work.
I hope this info helps you out, I posted a picture.
Monster Responds...What a great photo, and thank you for these helpful tips! We love that you impressed everyone, and confused the young kiddos. Great work, thanks again!
tsimshianman / October 27, 2013By