Child Chef Costume
Sign Up to be Notified When Your Size Is Available
A lot of kids don't know what flambé, sauté, mirepoix or chiffonade mean. If yours does, he just might be destined for a career as a chef. This Child Chef costume is a great way to encourage an interest in haute cuisine! He'll be able to be a world class chef for his next costumed event and maybe, just maybe, he'll start doing the cooking for you!
- 100% polyester poplin & homespun gingham fabrics
- White poplin jacket has gingham cuffs & mandarin collar, black piping on front edge
- Jacket fastens w/ buttons at front; 2nd row of decorative buttons gives double-breasted look
- Black & white homespun gingham pants have elastic waistband
- Chef's toque hat has poplin crown, wide gingham band
- Also available in toddler, adult & plus sizes
|Small||shirt length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Medium||shirt length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Large||shirt length||24 1/2"||62cm|
Product Reviews Write A Review1 Review
Riley H Coker / June 6, 2015By
My son wears a 12-14. I got him the extra large. The pants are really long, but that's okay. I'd rather hem them than be too short. The jacket is much more narrow, but the sleeves are really long. The hat needs elastic in it. The band is pretty small.
Select Mask to Review: