Adult Tiger Costume
Become charismatic megafauna in this Adult Tiger Costume. What? You don't know what "charismatic megafauna" is? Well, yes, you do. You just may not have heard it called by that term. Charismatic megafauna are species of large animals that have popular appeal and are used by wildlife conservation biologists as a focus for publicity and fund-raising. Other examples besides the tiger are giant pandas, elephants, humpback whales, and California condors. Save the Whales. Save the Pandas. Save the Tigers. Save the,,, you get the picture.
- 100% polyester microfleece, felt & rib knit
- Jumpsuit has back zipper & stand-up collar
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs can fold back to free hands
- Felt claws sewn to mitts, stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Hood has ears sewn to top, Velcro tab fastener under chin
- Shoe covers have rib knit ankle cuffs, elastic band under foot
- Also available in toddler, child & plus sizes
- Shoe Covers
Product Reviews Write A Review1 Review
CGinCLE / October 7, 2016By
This costume is fantastic! It's super soft, easy to get on and fits great. I was worried that it would be too hot and heavy but it's surprisingly light weight. Oftentimes halloween costumes have an odor like a chemical, plastic smell to them that make them unbearable to wear but not this costume. As for sizing the standard fits me pretty well (I'm 5'6"). The headpiece is soft and isn't irritating.
Select Mask to Review: