Toy Tommy Gun
Alright put your hands in the air and nobody gets hurt! This Toy Tommy Gun is a fun way to add some authenticity to your gangster costume. Did you know that the Thompson Submachine Gun (its official name) had many other nicknames besides "Tommy Gun?" Some of its more colorful monikers were "Trench Broom," "Trench Sweeper," "Chicago Typewriter," "Chicago Piano," "Chicago Style," "Chicago Organ Grinder," and "The Chopper." It was invented during World War I, when the army called it "The Annihilator." Versions of the Tommy Gun are still in use by the U.S. Army and by many law enforcement agencies.
- Authentic looking plastic toy
- Brown stock, black barrel, and orange tip.
- About 19'' long
- Makes realistic firing noises when the trigger is pulled
- Gangster Tommy Gun
- Makes real firing noises when trigger is pulled.
- No batteries or caps are required.
- State laws prohibit the sale of toy guns within the states of New York and California. In compliance with this law we are unable to ship this item to these states.
- This product's dimensions limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Australia or United Kingdom.
Product ReviewsWrite A Review3 Total Reviews
Anonymous / November 14, 2013By
Very toyish, but gave the right idea. Good enough to tie the whole costume together. I guess it has to look more toy-like so no one thinks you're a crazy out with a real gun on Halloween (it probably happens!)
Select Mask to Review: