Plus Size Cantina Gal Womens Costume
- Corset w/ Attached Overskirt
- 3 Roses
- 100% polyester
- White chemise is trimmed w/ eyelet & features 3 buttons at chest
- Sides are scrunched w/ red ribbon
- Black corset w/ red & gold trim laces up center w/ black ribbon
- Red attached overskirt has hi-low hem & red lace trim
- Elastic garter is red w/ black lace
- 2 red roses can be attached w/ pins or worn in hair w/ clips
- 1 red rose barrette w/ black feathers
Now that you’ve nailed down a steady 9-5 and you’ve moved into your dream home, you find yourself—from time to time—stealing away to the porch to sit and soak in the nostalgia of your free-spirited days. The open ocean, the adventure, the carefree existence, ahhh—almost makes you want to relive them.
While waiting tables definitely had its downsides, like rude customers and cheap tips, you sometimes miss having a job you didn’t take home with you. And while traveling on a budget wasn’t for the faint of heart (hostel bathrooms, ‘nuff said), there are days you’d trade in your heated floors and spa tub for just one more romp around the globe. But look how far you’ve come! You don’t need to run off with the pirates to recreate your exciting and fun youth, you can feel like a sassy bar maid again (without having to actually serve another drink) in this Plus Size Cantina Gal Costume. It definitely sounds like the best of both worlds to us.
The black corset and white chemise harken back to your service industry days, though this wasn’t exactly your uniform. You adore the way the red overskirt plays up your feisty side, while the garter adds just a bit more oomph then your old apron used to (what good is a costume if it doesn’t embellish a little?). Like a daring trip to an unexpected locale, the excitement of this outfit is in the details—like the rose accents and red bows—so bask in your look as long as you like. We won’t tell anyone at the office.
|1X||Chest||38" - 44"||97cm - 112cm|
|1X||Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|2X||Chest||40" - 46"||102cm - 117cm|
|2X||Waist||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|3X||Chest||42" - 52"||107cm - 132cm|
|3X||Waist||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Shows of all the right curves!!!By SexyMama | October 14, 2013ok so I promised myself id write a review in hopes to pay it forward and help the next undecided buyer :) im a size 18 (sometimes 16 for tops sometimes 20 for bottoms)im 5"6 and 270 pounds,40C and broad shoulders large hips and behind. so now that you have an idea, normally I would order the 2X to be sure its not too tight as I know Halloween Costumes run smaller especially plus size I buy them every year, this yr I decided to get the 3X since I followed the chart, it says max 230lbs but that's bull, it fits perfectly! everywhere it hugs my body without clinging or stretching anywhere and its perfectly adjusted to my curves. if I had taken the 2X it would probably fit but it would surely have been too tight. the costume is made of quality material not cheap style Halloween costume, id willingly pay up to 85$ for it, mine came exactly as shown (except tights, choker and boots of course)I love it I feel great the length is adjustable so you can shorten it to your comfort, its really well designed for plus size gals. Everyone loves it :)oh and the only place its was a little snug is the arm elastic but nothing dramatic. if youre hesitant go one size up as the chart isn't really reliableWas this review helpful to you?
- cantina gal va va voomBy Tiffany Liles | October 15, 2015Very true to size. I'm 5'4, Double D's, and around 175 pds. I normally wear a Jr size 15 so 1X would have worked perfectly. I ordered the 2X because costumes usually run small and I listened to the reviews of others. Well, this one I have to do some sewing to correct the minor issues. The dress falls off my shoulders but I found that if I stich some of the lace together it's perfect. I ordered on Friday and it arrived by UPS on Wed w/regular shipping.....Great company to order from :) I look so sexy and can't wait until my Halloween Bash!!!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Fit nicely! Cute!Was this review helpful to you?
- Good pick for thicker girlsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2017Fits well stretchy fabric. I wear a 20/22 pants, big thighs,,bra size 42 ddd and I ordered a 3x...was too big ...I could have ordered a 2x
Good buyWas this review helpful to you?
- True to sizeBy Current Customer | October 2, 2017I wear a size 24 and this fit a little snug but fine. The white shirt is a little see through but nothing too crazy. Overall I'm pretty happy with the quality for the price.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love,love......itBy eugenia vega | October 21, 2015Ok so received my costume absolutely beautiful.A few glitches bought mine to big so my skirt is a bit baggy,I only went for the 3xl because I'm very very busty but good thing I've got me a sewing machine to fix my problem.so my advice to anyone who's contemplating don't.It is sexy and can be even sexier if you know how to use your imagination and make it work...lol.. I also bought me a blonde wig with some contact,lashes,fishnet stockings along with a great pair of heels this outfit let's put it this way.....NAUGHTY.....Was this review helpful to you?
- great fit!!!By costumeladee | October 23, 2014I was a little apprehensive about ordering a costume online, as I never had before. But I am so happy with the fit of this costume, it makes me feel beautiful when I wear it. I am 5'4" 200lbs and a size 40 DDD, the 2X fit me just fine. I love how the red skirt part covers my hips (muffin tops), my most self conscious part of my body. The costume is well made and includes everything as shown (except the boots, tights and choker) I found a necklace at claires for a few bucks, and used some red high heels I already owned. LOVE IT!Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect Quality and FitBy SheHulk80 | September 26, 2014The costume arrived in less than a week. Looks exactly like the picture (boots, fishnets and choker not included). Measurements were spot on, my only complaint as far as size goes would be that the garter is on the tight side (which really doesn't matter because I won't be using it anyway).Was this review helpful to you?