Womens No Rules Referee Costume
- Shirt portion: 100% polyester; shorts portion: 89% polyester, 11% spandex
- Short-sleeved romper has back zipper, belt loops at waist
- Patch pockets at left rear hip and right breast
- Collar fastens with Hook and Loop fastener tab at back
- Webbing belt has silver-tone metal buckle
The field is covered with players from both teams. It is nice to assume that they are all going to play by the rules, but, you know that this world isn’t comprised of a whole lot of honor-bound folks that aren’t above a bit of lying, cheating, and intentional fouls in order to score. You’ve been watching carefully and have been selected for this role because of your power over the court. And, nobody is going to question this referee when she makes her call!
Whether it is baseball, with its gloves, bats, bases, and balls, or basketball, with its long court three-point shots, and giant ball, or even soccer, with it’s no-hands-allowed on the ball rules… boy, are these games worried about their balls!?… you are ready to blow your whistle and play whatever flag is right when these folks decide that they can try to interpret the rules their own way.
And, for your hard work and keen eye, we have put together the perfect uniform to remind those boys exactly who is the true queen of the court. Hop into this Women’s No Rules Referee costume. Don’t be fooled by the name, boys, because this lady is the only one unrestricted and you best be ready to see the tables turned on when this Ref starts laying down the law. You’ll be grand-stand comfortable in this short-sleeved romper with patch pockets at the hip and chest. A webbing belt has contrasting silver-tone metal buckles to go with the iconic white and black stripes of the referee. Accessorize with some of your own sporting apparel or the right shoes and you’ll be knocking those balls out of the park, yourself!
- Cute but came with a ripBy AmberRingnalda | November 8, 2019Cute but came with what looked like someone accidentally cut it with a knife or scissor. It was on the back and not that noticeable so I still wore it. Also very cheeky, but cute and comfortable. I added tights and socks.Was this review helpful to you?
- Exactly what I expectedBy Anonymous | November 8, 2020Height 5’8 | Weight 180 | Size LargeThis costume was made with a good material! I had no problems with it at all. I wore it to two Halloween parties and I have no rips or anything. It’s true to size. I wore fishnet leggings up under which made it look perfect!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?