Madame Skeleton Womens Costume
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- Jacket has button closure on front w/ stiff collar detail
- Pull-on Dress has attached adjustable spaghetti straps
- Fingerless gloves have printed design on back
Show business can be difficult. There are just so many people jostling for the spotlight. There is always going to be a better voice or someone who can basically point their toes at the sky while they're dancing and juggling at the same time (is that something people do? We don't know.) To really get ahead of the game, you've got to have a schtick these days. Something that'll gain the attention of your audience and keep it. While we sometimes think that we've seen it all, you can distribute shock and awe when you show up in this glamorous Madame skeleton ensemble, you don't even have to sing if that's not your preference. All you have to do is be your skeletal self, take off your head, and recite Shakespeare. . . or popular song lyrics. You're a talking skeleton, no one is going to be disappointed with your performance. Seeing you is the opportunity of an afterlife-time!
This costume looks as if it's been taken from the most well-heeled morgue in the cemetery. The overdress is designed like a coat with tails except that the hemline is tattered all the way around. It buttons at the waist with a macabre skull button and falls into a deep V-neck. The collar flares into a batwing shape at the back of the neck, leaving the neckline open. You'll also enjoy that layered look with the leotard piece underneath.
Now that you've got the star ensemble, you need to get the attitude. Crown yourself queen of the pumpkins as you walk into your Halloween events this year. No one scares a crowd like you. No one entertains like you. Wait, is there a difference? Pair up with a creepy cast of characters to make this a group costume or go it alone. After all, when you're a skeleton as glamorous as this, you run your own show!
|Small||Dress Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Small||Dress Waist||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Dress Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Dress Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Large||Dress Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Large||Dress Waist||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|X-Large||Dress Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Dress Waist||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
- NOT as pictured!By Anonymous | October 19, 2018If you are looking for the costume as pictured with a leotard/bodysuit and jacket don’t buy this. It is not what you get. It comes as a dress that hits about three or so inches above your knees. I was very disappointed as that was NOT the look I wanted. The website needs to be updated to accurately show the costume that will be received. Many other sites sell the costume and picture it accurately as a dress.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Loved itBy Elizgonzalez94 | October 7, 2021Height 5’6’ | Weight 145 | Size MediumFit mega perfect!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Madame SkeletonBy Anonymous | October 22, 2018The costume is a dress not a leotard/bodysuit as shown.
I’m not enjoying that layered look with the leotard piece underneath because it doesn’t exist!Was this review helpful to you?