Sassy Sally Costume
- Patchwork dress
- Fingerless gloves
- Red Wig
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Short-sleeved dress has elastic back waist, Hook and Loop fastener tabs at center back
- Jagged edges at sleeves & hemline
- Patchwork effect with pink, yellow & blue fabric & black glitter graphics
- Elastic-waist petticoat has ruffled gray tulle at hemline
- Red wig is 52% acrylic/48% polyester yarn
- Wig cap has elastic edge
- Pearl gray fingerless gloves have black glitter graphics
Jack won't be able to resist you in this sassy Sally costume! The licensed Nightmare Before Christmas costume includes a polyester dress that Hook and Loop fasteners in the back for closure. The patchwork dress features a variety of designs and colors including shimmering black. The short sleeves and bottom have a jagged hemline and a white petticoat slips on under the skirt for more volume. The petticoat has an elastic waistband, as does the back of the dress, and is lined with grey mesh along the bottom which peeks out of the dress. The red, yarn wig is lined with elastic for a snug fit and a pair of light grey glovelettes with shimmering black accents is also included. Let Jack know how much you love him in this sassy Sally costume!
|Small||Waist||25" - 30"||64cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Waist||26" - 32"||66cm - 81cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 37"||76cm - 94cm|
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- HORRIBLE!!!By Kia5448 | October 31, 2016I was so excited to order this for a party on October 27th, even paid for the two day shipping, it did arrive in the mail on time but the costume was horrible. I ordered a medium, read the measurements correctly and everything and the costume was SO huge that it barely even fit me, not to even mention that the glitter from the costume went EVERYWHERE, the wig fell apart, i barely touched it to try to move it from out of my face and a bunch of strands fell off. Will never buy a costume from here again.Was this review helpful to you?