Sally Glam Costume
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes to be featured here.
|Small||Chest||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Small||Waist||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
|Medium||Chest||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Large||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Large||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
- Polyester/spandex blend stretch knit fabric (varying percentages)
- V-neck sheath dress has concealed back zipper
- Dress front is patchwork of purple, teal and, black and yellow
- Colored patches have black print designs and black sections are sequined
- Light blue fingerless gloves have printed black stitching
- Wig is red yarn on cloth cap w/ elastic edge
- Yarn is 66% acrylic/34% polyester; wig lining is 100% polyester broadcloth
- Also available in plus size
Although I'd like to join the crowd in their enthusiastic cloud, try as I may, it doesn’t last.
Sometimes a movie comes along that surpasses its time. Children ask to watch these movies that are older than they are. For us, the movies that surpassed time were the original Star Wars trilogy. For kids now, the movie they ask to watch is The Nightmare Before Christmas.
And we understand why they seem to love those movies so much. It was like nothing we had ever seen. The dark claymation musical was the first that we had ever seen. We love singing "This is Halloween, This is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween." We identify with Sally, not quite sure if the guy we like is into us. But also not quite sure if he is doing the right thing either.
When you put on this Sally Glam Costume, get ready to start singing. And while you are at it, you should really learn how to sneak out. We hear that Dr. Finkelstein doesn’t like it when you leave his laboratory. This brightly colored patchwork dress looks just like the one from the movie, and you'll feel just like Sally when you put it on!