Nightmare Before Christmas Shock Mask for Adults
- Molded plastic mask covers entire face
- Elastic band around back of head
- Foam forehead pad for comfort & positioning
- Narrow eye openings allow limited vision
- Officially licensed
- Hat & wig not included
This Is Halloween
So, let's go over the main characters of Halloween Town. There is the Pumpkin King, Jack, a skeleton with a big vision and plenty of swagger that makes all the ghosts and ghouls swoon. Then there is the resourceful and sincere rag doll who just wants love and freedom, Sally. Of course, there's the Oogie Boogie Man and the Mayor. But here's the thing, this is Halloween, as was stated by the opening number. We can't forget about some of the most important characters of this whole holiday. . . the trick-or-treaters! Lock, Shock, and Barrel make a good team when they're not enacting super evil plans at the behest of Oogie Boogie Man. It's time they got a little more attention!
We have masks for all three of these little trick-or-treaters, making this mask a great option for people who want to put together a group costume. The mask has the cartoonish look of Tim Burton's classic Nightmare Before Christmas so people are sure to recognize this character. The long nose has a hand-drawn quality along with the artistic blue highlights around the eyes and mouth. Pair this mask with a purple dress to make your look complete.
If you're ready to pair up with a couple trick-or-treaters and recreate the magical nights of you mischevious childhood then this costume is for you! As long as you stay away from the Easter Bunny and good ol' Santa Claus, Halloween should go off without a hitch. Get ready with your riotous "trick-or-treat" holler!
- To be used as a yard decoration with other N/B/C masks!By FLBob | August 10, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 6, 2021Fits well, good quality.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Size StandardIt’s a good mask and comparable against the head because They have a sponge inside it so it doesn’t scratch you. The only problem is that it’s way too long and hits my chest. I have to trim it a little bit in order for me to be able to use it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not what I expectedBy Margot | October 11, 2021The photo shows the mask, witches hat and straw hair. I only received the mask. The mask itself is quite large and difficult to wear. Eye holes are dangerously small. Now, I have to order a purple hat from somewhere and hope it fits over the mask.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?