Women's Joan of Arc Costume
- Chest armor
- Shoulder armor
- Pair of Leg Guards
- Women's Joan of Arc Costume
- 100% polyester
- Tunic is off white and slips over head
- Tunic has raglan sleeves made of a dull sequin that really looks like chainmail
- Black leggings for under the tunic come with the costume
- Cape matches the off white color of the tunic
- Chest armor has elastic and hook and loop fasteners on the back for easy dressing and a perfect fit
- Chest armor is a foam backed bodice with shiny silver and gold fabric
- Chest armor also features a red cross which is appliqued using the red version of the same metallic fabric
- Shoulder armor is a separate piece that slips over the head
- Shoulder armor is made of the same silver and gold fabric with foam for structure
- Hood is made of the same dull sequins from the tunic
- Leg guards are also silver and gold metallic fabric backed with foam
- Leg guards have hook and loop fasteners in back for easy dressing
What were you up to at age fourteen? Were you agonizing about which sneakers to wear on the first day of school? Were you a brave teen trying out for the school play or track and field? If you were like a typical modern teenager you probably weren't receiving messages from God telling you to lead an army to defend your country from tyranny.
Don't feel bad about your seemingly lame early teenage years. Most likely your parents would have preferred your edgy goth phase to talking war plans with God in the garden. It took Joan a few years to get her army. She was eighteen by the time she was leading the French to victory. What was it that you were doing at age eighteen? Oh, picking out sheets for your dorm room and deciding between a psychology and English degree? No, that's cool. We live in different times. Anyway, just in case you didn't know, it turns out little "maid of Orleans" was an awesome military tactician! Hundreds of years later and she still gives us chills. And here's the thing, the charge that took Joan to the stake? Not witchcraft, oh no, dressing like a man. It was the only weak charge they could land her with, that's an intense penalty for wearing pants.
You can make up for that wasted youth spent not divinely leading your country to freedom when you don the heroic garb of Joan of Arc. The off white dress is accented with sequined sleeves that look just like chain mail with a little more pizzazz. A dramatic entry will be yours when you show up in the off white cape and tough looking armor and leg gauntlets. Don't be surprised if you're suddenly receiving a couple requests from the big guy upstairs.
|Small||Pant Waist||24" - 30"||61cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Pant Waist||26" - 32"||66cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Cape Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
|Large||Tunic Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|Large||Pant Waist||30" - 36"||76cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Pant Waist||34" - 40"||86cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Cape Length||57 1/2"||146cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!