Womens Gothic Rose Headpiece
- Plastic skulls and fabric flowers, ribbons and sequins decorate plastic headband
- Black mesh veil hangs down from the back of headband
- Hand wash only
There are a few ways to make it into the highbrow ranks of chic gothic fashionistas. There are the go-to marks that people might think of right away such as heavy eyeliner and long black hair. Then there are the other more trendy pieces like cut off black lace gloves and dark lipstick. And finally, there are the long black dresses that make people look like they spend most of their time in velvet and dark wood-trimmed libraries that belong in a classic vampire film. Here's the thing, while we think of tiaras when considering run-of-the-mill royals, we often forget crowns when it comes to darkly romantic queen costumes. Why would we set aside the most unforgettable part?
Whether you're looking for the perfect way to polish off your vampire costume, a ghostly bride, a Day of the Dead look or any other dignified, dark beauty idea, this corona of red and black flowers and shiny black skulls will bring your look to the next level. A simple headband circles your head and structures the dramatic black gauze veil. Pair it with a great dress and watch your Halloween look go from stale specter to a victorious velvet vampire!
Nevermore will you have to settle for an unfinished vamp costume. Nevermore will you only have sugar skull makeup. Throw on a black dress. Pair the veil with a dark, dramatic wig. Stand tall and work with your deep, secret inner goth to rise to the top of the black velvet monarch. Boring black costume? Ha! Nevermore.
- BeautifulBy creativelorrie | October 2, 2021Colorful and very comfortable.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Limor | February 28, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 14, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018Was this review helpful to you?