Plus Size Women's Sultry Fallen Angel Costume
- Plus Size Women's Sultry Fallen Angel Costume
- 54% polyester, 25% rayon, 15% nylon, 4% spandex, 2% other
- Bodice has a ribbon lace that is threaded through the metal eyelets for an adjustable fit
- Mesh sleeves and multi-layer skirt both have tattered ends
- Dress zips in the back
- Black feather wings had elastic straps worn at the shoulders
- Black halo is attached to a black headband
Shoot for the moon, they said. Even if you fail, they said, you'll land among the stars. Well, they weren't exactly incorrect. It's just that putting it in those words was a little misleading about the actual layout of the heavens. Because unless you're moving pretty fast, it doesn't really matter what you aim for: welcome to Earth. On Earth, what goes up must come down, even if it's a beautiful soul like you!
It may not always feel this way, but you are among the stars—even when your soles are planted firmly on the ground. Because the sun may not be a red giant or anything, but it's a stellar body just like Betelgeuse or Alpha Centauri. Okay, not just like them, but in the same ballpark. Listen, we're not astronomers. We just want to help you make the best of a bad situation! You may not have planned on winding up back here, on the third rock from Sol, but an eternity spent wandering the planet doesn't have to be a curse.
Just try on this Plus Size Women's Sultry Fallen Angel Costume, and see if that doesn't make your burden a little easier to bear. This lovely combo includes the tattered dress, sable wings, and dark halo preferred by those who come up a few light-years short of the pearly gates. Add an ashen wig and the right pair of boots, and you'll look almost as stylish as you did in life!
|2X-Large||Chest||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|2X-Large||Waist||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|3X||Chest||42" - 44"||107cm - 112cm|
|3X||Waist||39" - 42"||99cm - 107cm|
- Dark AngelBy Wendy | October 31, 2022Height 5’2” | Weight 222 | Size 3XThis costume is great. Love it. Just annoyed feathers kept falling off.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Lee | March 20, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Very Poor QualityBy Anonymous | August 22, 2018I ordered this costume in a 3X which ran pretty true to size for a typical 3X, but was actually bigger than the size chart stated which was what I was counting on. The dress itself was nicely made and comfortable, but it came unlaced in the front and it took me close to an hour just to get it half way laced because of how small the hooks were and how flimsy and large the strings were. It was a nightmare and I eventually gave up! The wings are so underwhelming. You could barely see them above my shoulders. Maybe this costume looks nice on the curvy model, but it did not look the same on me, a plus size woman. The wings were also very poorly made and the feathers were sparse. The board they were glued to was blue, not black, so very obvious that the feathers were messed up. The halo was an absolute disaster. It would not stay together no matter what I did and the little feathers were flying off of it all over the floor. I was not at all satisfied with this purchase and it did not meet my expectations in the slightest.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2020Height 235 | Size 2X-LargeNot going to lie.. this was a BIG risk BUT it fit like a glove !!! I mean perfectly. I do think it runs a bit big so really pay attention to the size chart. The only thing I don’t like about this costume is having to lace the front yourself.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Bought Taking A GambleBy Anonymous | October 20, 2017I bought this taking a huge gamble because my waist is 46in and it fit perfectly. Very cute. The sleeve fabric is a little heavy and the skirt would look better with more volume. The skirt is an easy fix still a perfect costume.Was this review helpful to you?