Women's Flag Costume Dress
- 100% polyester tricot fabric
- Pullover sheath dress
- Right side is sleeveless, left side has long sleeve
- Striped flag panel sewn between left sleeve and side seam
Attention patriotic ladies! If you’re looking for a festive look you will love, be warned...it will only take five minutes of your wearing this dress before you pledge your eternal allegiance to it.
And we agree, this fun frock could not be cuter, cooler, or more country-lovin’! ‘Liberty and justice for all’ are not just words you repeat into thin air, you are the walking embodiment of American aspirations. When you wear this Women’s Flag Dress to a 4th of July cookout, holiday parade, or even a Halloween party, everyone will be able to see, plain and simple, where your loyalties lie. And we bet more than a few partygoers will pledge more than their allegiance to you, my dear--like their eternal love and undying devotion--because this dress isn’t just patriotic, it’s downright sexy! The burgers and dogs won’t be the only things sizzlin’ this July! You’ll feel like you’re being followed by your own fireworks display as you strut around in this dress!
So what are you waiting for? Let your flag fly while looking totally trendy and stylish in the stars and stripes. Anyone can put together a look of blue denim, a white tee, and a red bandana but only a bold style maven would dare wear a flag (and make it look so great)! Pick up a pair of red high heels or find some fabulous flats to accessorize this fitted yet flowing garment. Talk about the pursuit of happiness!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great dress!By STEFANIE T. | November 12, 2013This was a great dress for Halloween, paired with my husband as Uncle Sam we were the perfect patriotic duo. The description says the dress will fit sizes 4-10, luckily I am a 4 because I don't think it would fit an 8, never mind a 10. The one thing I didn't like was how the whole dress hung to the left because the sleeved arm was so heavy from the fabric. I would definitely recommend this to others, just watch the sizing, and I can't wait to wear it again!Was this review helpful to you?
- God Bless America!!By Anonymous | November 4, 2014I got so many compliments wearing this for Halloween!Was this review helpful to you?