Animal CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Bird CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Adult Eagle Costume
Your friends have all decided to dress as eagles for Halloween this year; it seems an odd choice to you--eagles don’t exactly lend themselves to a natural group costume. But you love to dress up and for you, the odder the better, so you are rarin’ to go when you arrive at the party in this Adult Eagle Costume!
Oh. Oops. The 70s rock band. Yup. That makes more sense than a bunch of birds of a feather. Ah well, in the end aren’t you happier to be dressed like a regal bird that represents our nation’s pride than like a…you know what? We’re going to restrain ourselves from using this as a platform to share our intense feelings about classic 70s rock. The point is that you’ll feel proud and stately in this outfit, even if that means you leave your “bandmates” a little high and dry.
And after the initial shock wears off, we think you’ll feel like soaring through the party in this brown shirt-and pants-combo. And why wouldn’t you? You have wings for crying out loud! You also have yellow felt shoe covers, yellow knee socks, and an eagle’s beak, care of this costume’s hood. This is a soft outfit that will keep you comfortable, even if socially, things are a bit awkward between you and your pals. But, even though the whole group gig didn’t pan out, you’re happy in your unique look and you’re excited to wear it again for the 4th of July!
- 100% polyester felt & microfiber faux fur
- Long-sleeved shirt fastens w/ Velcro tab at back of neck
- Cropped pants have elastic at waist & cuffs
- Eagle hood has collar; fastens under chin w/ Velcro
- Yellow felt claw shoe covers have Velcro at ankle, elastic under foot
- Shirt has draped sleeves that look like wings
- Hood has appliqued felt eyes & stuffed felt beak on top
- Yellow knee socks have elastic in top edges
- Pair of Knee Socks
- Pair of Shoe Covers
|Standard||Waist||30" - 47"||76cm - 119cm|
|X-Large||Waist||38" - 52"||97cm - 132cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!