Adult Saloon Girl Costume
- Hair Clip
- 100% polyester satin & lace
- Dress has back zipper, constructed foam bust w/ boning
- Bodice & off-shoulder straps have lace edging
- Tiered skirt has thigh-high slit on left side, ruffled edging on each tier
- Satin ribbon choker fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Hair ornament is satin ribbon rosette & feather on metal alligator clip
- Gloves sold separately
- Save up your pennies for whiskey at the Saloon!
If there's one thing we know about the wild wild West from Spaghetti Westerns, it's that beautiful women loved to hang out in saloons. Maybe it's cause they liked to talk to all the scruffy cowboys, or maybe it's just because the enjoyed the live piano music. Whatever reason these ladies chose to hang leave their homes and hang out at their local watering hole, we know—absolutely—that they loved to wear gorgeous dresses while they were there! Ruffles, frill, and lace would ensure that any western woman would have plenty of cowboys and ruff and tumble gentlemen to chat with.
If you'd like a classic 1800s throwback look, just go in this elegant Saloon Girl costume. It's made and designed by us, and it's the perfect way to bring the Old West back into relevance. This costume will be the perfect complement to your beau as a Wild West cowboy, or you could complete a Western group theme by going as the village girl who has impeccable taste in fashion. Featuring a ruffled maxi skirt with a high opening on the thigh, an elegant red satin finish is accented with black ruffles and ribbons. With lace accents on the bust and the off the shoulder bodice, you'll have an old-timey look that just screams wild West! Complete the look with included choker necklace and headpiece, and you'll be ready to sing some songs and drink a little bit of whiskey in any old saloon.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Personal alterations neededBy Rebecca Erickson | October 3, 2016The arms/sleeves are very restrictive so I ended up carefully removing them and adding my own alterations. I ordered an XL and it fit according to an XL although it did seem a little too long in the back so I put in a few ruffles also which took away enough of the length and also gave it some authenticity. I got a lot of compliments on the costume overall.Was this review helpful to you?
- Bring out your stilts to wear this cutie.By Current Customer | August 29, 2016Right size but I need to be 6' tall or wear 6" heels which I don't. I will need to take off the entire bottom layer it is so long. I ordered two costumes the same size this one is way too long the other was way too short and can't worn as is, I'm so frustrated and disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute cute cute!!By Gaylene Pierce | October 12, 2019This is the cutest costume!! It fits well but is quite long in the back..I bought a flower and am going to make a bustle with a couple of snaps to shorten it so I don’t walk on it and step on the back while wearing it..make sure to follow the size guide though, I’m busty so I used the guide and bought a large to fit my bust even though I’m a smaller gal and the costume fits great other than the long length in back which I’m fixing with the bustle ~Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs SmallBy Anonymous | March 12, 2019The dress runs small. The sleeves are very small, I had to cut the sleeves off and sew on new ones.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Martha Morgan | November 19, 2018I wasn't disappointed , quality was great & the delivery waa right on time . Would order from them again .Was this review helpful to you?