Tavern Wench Costume for Plus Size Women
- Skirt: 93% polyester, 3% spandex; blouse & vest: 100% polyester
- Cream broadcloth pullover peasant blouse has elastic at neckline & sleeve cuffs
- Skirt has elastic waistband
- Skirt has twill base layer w/ sculpted velour overlay
- Skirt overlay is ruched up at front w/ same-fabric band
- Brown faux suede vest has back zipper
- Vest has decorative faux leather straps w/ metal buckles at front
Hop on over to the other side of the bar
Had about enough of getting the grog? Yeah, we feel ya. Well, how about a little revolution? Being a tavern girl has been tough enough, and that's not even counting all the times you've been stuck serving the ale while everyone else just gets to enjoy the fun. So, viva la good times!
That's right. We think you should speak your mind to the tavern owner, and let him know that it's your turn to have a little fun. Pro tip: dumping a mug full of ale on his head would be an A+ maneuver. Of course, when you're heading out to the other side of the bar, you're going to want to get dressed in your best duds. Because you've got the night off!
So, just slip into this Tavern Wench costume. It's a step up from your typical barmaid attire, and has some signature style, too. Perfect for any night of fun in ye olde village, we'll sure you'll love hitting the town in this costume!
DESIGN & DETAILS
This costume is designed and made right here at HalloweenCostumes.com. And, we have no problem admitting that our designers have poured their heart into this authentic and high-quality look. Available in 1X, 2X and 3X, this costume features a corset vest, cream long-sleeved blouse, and a cranberry skirt. Realistic looking details like the textured trim and metal buckles on the vest, and the long, two-layered skirt gives this costume a look that's a tad more ornate than your typical peasant fare.
Ren Faire or bust
You might be shopping for Halloween, or maybe you're looking for a classic style for the annual Renaissance Faire, and in either situation, this costume will have you covered. Be sure to check out all of our accessories and props to make sure you get the most out of your costume experience!
|1X||Shirt Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|1X||Vest Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|1X||Skirt Waist||36" - 49"||91cm - 124cm|
|2X||Skirt Waist||39" - 52"||99cm - 132cm|
|3X||Vest Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|3X||Skirt Waist||42" - 55"||107cm - 140cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- So cute!By Victoria | September 15, 2020Height 5 ft 6 inch | Weight 280 | Size 3XI got this yesterday and I absolutely love it!!! It fits like a glove and is super cute! It also got here 3 days earlier than it said it would, so that's a bonus!Was this review helpful to you?
- great coustumeBy Sara | September 25, 2020Height 5 7' | Size 3XThis is a great coustume. I was scared it would not fit. The skirt fit great just long and I am 5 7'. The white undershirt looked more yellow when I got it. Everything fit great. I can't wait to wear it for Halloween.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | October 6, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 1, 2019Was this review helpful to you?