Women's Peek-a-Boo Flapper
- 100% polyester pullover style dress
- Pleated skirt with sequins design and lace overlay
- Front of dress features fringed design with sequined trim and lace overlay
- Elastic headband with sequins and attached trim, netting and feather
Peek-a-boo! We see you! And seriously...how could we not?
It looks like everyone is bound to notice you when you hit the town in this fab frock, which is a good thing! Because really, what good is it breaking style guidelines--like you flappers were known to do--without being seen and noticed for it? A gal may find it hard to start a trend and defy conventions when no one is looking, right? This Women’s Peek-a-boo Flapper Costume serves as your eye-catching “megaphone,” if you will, from which you can spread your fashion-forward message. In this authentic look, you can take a step (or 10) back into a time when the whole world was busy pushing forward into the future: the Roaring 200s! Go on and look like a regular dame of the Jazz Age, just get ready to boogie all night to your favorite songs at the speakeasy...because your dance card is likely to be completely FULL.
That’s because one glance at this femme and festive party look--with its lace, fringe, and sequins--will quickly send the whole party abuzz with talk of your fabulousness. Grab a perfect pair of shoes (make sure you can Charleston in them) and slip the included headband over your (bobbed) locks and rest assured, this flirty frock has you covered...but not too much.
|Small||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Small||Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|Large||Waist||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Good quality!By Current Customer | October 21, 2016This is a good quality costume. I got it on sale so the price was RIGHT! I'm a 5'5", 125lb with a 32DDD cup size and this dress fit perfectly in a size small! It is a tad bit shorter than the picture represents so I'll be wearing boy shorts underneath. Great purchase!Was this review helpful to you?