Wildcat Mascot Costume
- Oversized mascot head
- Plush body
- 2 Mitts
- 2 Shoe Covers
- 2 Oversized Parade Feet
- Over-sized fuzzy Wildcat head
- Headpiece features yellow eyes, plastic teeth, and mesh mouth
- Tan fur jumpsuit with a white fur belly and back zipper
- Matching tan fur mitts, spats, and over sized feet
If your team is not already called the Wildcats, then it definitely should be! Oh…what is your team’s name? The Sloths! TRULY? Who do we need to talk about to get a team name change in motion? Think about it--pumas, lions, tigers, bobcats, cougars, ocelots--wild cats are the fiercest, fastest, and most fan-worthy animals in the kingdom!
We will be the first to cheer you on your new team representative, but we are guessing you won’t be far behind the trend. So when you want to root for your new wild team in style (or even if you just want a totally and fur-ociously cute Halloween costume) then this Wildcat Mascot Costume is made for you, friend! A sloth costume would also be cute, but not nearly as intimidating to opponents.
And speaking of your opponents, they will be running for cover and cowering in the shadows when they see you--after all, isn’t that what you would do if you saw a huge jungle cat prowling its way toward you? And that’s just what you look like in this ensemble...a big scary cat! But here is the best part: it’s as cozy as it is cautionary. You’ll be warm in the furry tan jumpsuit, but you’ll instill fear and fury with the oversized wildcat mascot head! So go ahead and become your team's ultimate super-fan when you wear this to the field, stadium, or even to a Halloween bash!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- girls loved itBy gia kennedy | May 16, 2020we bought this for our school mascot and had our cheerleaders in the suit (17 year old girls, 5'6 ~ 100 pounds). very very hot but they loved it. they just wore sports bras and black leggings
i had a girl wear a hot pink sports bra and you could see it through the white belly
make sure your hair is in a bun or it will be seen
my girls were dripping in sweat after wearing this mascot and PLEASE don't wear makeup in this, it will be sweated offBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad that your team had fun dressing up in this Wildcat Mascot costume. Your tips are very helpful! Feel free to tag us in any photos, we love to see our costumes out and about in the world!