Two Person Horse Costume
- Two Pairs of Pants
- Two Pairs of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester knit, faux fur & polyurethane foam
- Each pair of knit pants has an elastic waistband
- Shoe covers have elastic at ankles & under foot
- Foam body is open at bottom, has tail at back, neck opening for front person's head
- Head has soft-sculpted face & ears, mesh-covered eyes, faux fur mane
A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says, “Hey, why the long face?” See, that’s the kind of biting wordplay that keeps people coming back to halloweencostumes.com. Well, that and halloween costumes. Now, enough horsing around. Let’s get to the mane attraction.
Usage of the two person horse costume dates back hundreds of years. It was originally used in theater because, believe it or not, horses are terrible actors. Oh sure, horses are easy for the on-set caterer to feed, and they’re never picky about their trailers. However, they’re always stepping on the other actors’ lines, which is much worse when horses do it seeing as how they weigh up to a ton and have iron shoes nailed to their feet. Horses have a terrible dramatic range as well -- there is only so much you convey by whinnying and stamping your feet. That’s not Oscar material!
Even hundreds of years after its inception our Two Person Horse Costume is one of the funniest sight gags around. We spared no effort on this ensemble’s realism and used horse-like synthetic fur (synthetic not for humane reasons, but because no one at our office had time to shave that many horses). The saucy tail, posh mane, and hoof covers complete the illusion. Don’t just dress up as the horse. Become the horse. With a friend!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Fun!By Anonymous | September 16, 2018My teen daughter and her friend wore this on Halloween last year! Her friend was the front and my daughter was the back. They didn’t use the brown legs and instead wore matching black super tight leggings! My daughter had to bend over in the back for a while and said it was uncomfortable, but she had fun! Suit wasn’t too hot but very hard to see out of, especially at night. They had their other friends watch for them, 1 in the front and 1 behind with my daughter who was bending over.Was this review helpful to you?
- BadBy Anonymous | September 22, 2016Maker seemed to forget that humans see forward and dont have eyes were horses eyes are so the vision was at about zero. Very bad purchaseWas this review helpful to you?