Adult Peanut Butter and Jelly Costume
- Foam jelly bread tunic
- Foam peanut butter bread tunic
- 2 adult costumes are included
- Polyfoam tunic w/ screenprinted bread on both sides
- Grape jelly printed on one
- Peanut butter printed on the other
Everyone longs to have that one special person in their life; someone who knows them so well that without thinking they can easily finish each others’...sandwiches.
Whether your other half is a friend, family member, forever sweetie, or even a frenemy, this Adult Peanut Butter and Jelly Costume is the perfect sustenance for your Halloween plans. Bound to be a mainstay for years to come, this costume couplet is as foolproof as your favorite lunch--dependable, timeless, and loved by all. Plus, you get two costumes in one! That’s almost as good as a perfectly made PB & J (cut on a diagonal, of course) that has just the perfect proportion of jelly to peanut butter and nothing spilling out of the sides. That’s hard to beat. Or this is a easy diy couple Halloween costumes idea!
The peanut butter and jelly of these costumes look so real that you'll make your party guests hungry for a quick sandwich. Distract them from them hunger pangs by asking them how they like to make their signature sandwich. Everyone has a unique style, like a PB & J fingerprint--from crustless, to double-layered peanut butter, to wheat bread or white! We like our with homemade jam and crunchy peanut butter, but there’s really no wrong way to assemble America’s favorite sandwich. So. go grab your special someone and a pair of basic black pants and shoes. The hard part is over--you’ve found yourself a soul mate; everything that comes after should be as easy as a PB & J!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Peanut Butter Jelly Time, Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!By Anonymous | November 14, 2013We had a lot of fun with these costumes this year! We used the adult sized costumes because we thought is was funnier to have the kids a little oversized! They would say, "Trick or Treat!" and then they would sing, "Peanut Butter Jelly Time, Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!" Megan is 8 yrs old and Christopher is 9 yrs old.
Thanks for helping make our Halloween so special!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018Was this review helpful to you?