Tween Leopard Costume
- Tween Leopard Costume
- 94% polyester/ 6% spandex dress bodice w/ Hook and Loop fastener closure on back of neck
- Fabric ties sewn at waist, ties in back
- Tiered skirt w/ purple trim, mini under-layers for fuller look
- Leopard print fabric has glittery purple scrolling all-over
- 100% polyester leopard print hoodie has zipper in front
- Long sleeves extend over hands, finger holes sewn and purple cat paws
- Plush cat ears are attached to hood, purple trim and details
- Plush leopard tail attaches to back of dress w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- *Tights not included
For many years, we fought them off. We’ve used invasive species tactics in order to push them off as they have come into the area, increased population, and slowly risen to a global dominance. We know that there are only a few tactics left once the numbers games are lost and those are dangerous… inviting even more powerful species into the mix. Unfortunately, these creatures do not seem to even care! They just shrug and saunter away or paw at such ferocious creatures with little more than a hiss. We’ve lost.
It is pointless to fight any longer. Cats have absolutely taken over. They’re everywhere: the Internet, roaming the streets, filling people’s homes. “Cat ladies” used to be a character we’d see on late night sketch comedy shows, but now they have become an aspiration. Childhood surveys asking kiddos what they want to be when they grow up now reveal “Cat Lady” has risen above President of the United States and are nearly double the number of doctors and police officers combined. This is no longer a world where the debate of dog versus cats can even take place. The cats will hack the Internet dialogue and the polls will be overrun.
So, when you’ve lost, you can only try to be the bigger human and adapt to the changes. But, it is possible that your growing child might be the one who can unite our two warring factions with a sense of style and feline finesse that we’ve yet to master. Grab this Tween Leopard costume and we might just manage to win back our future. This polyester and spandex dress has Hook and Loop fastener closures in the back and fabric ties at the waist and feature a multi tiered skirt with purple trim and leopard underlayers. The hoodie features leopard ears and the long sleeves of the dress extend over the hands to allow for finger holes and purple kitten paws. Accessorize further with the right leopard leggings and the kittens will be flocking to their new leader. Let’s just hope that your kiddo can use that power responsibly!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 14, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Daughter loves just one problemBy Angela | September 20, 2016My daughter is 9 and loves it however the arms are extremely long - not sure how to fix them except cinch them up for 4 inches ?? Anyways that's our only issueWas this review helpful to you?