Popeye Costume for Toddlers
- Anchor tattoo muscle arms
- Black shirt with blue decoration on sleeves & red collar
- Elastic waistband blue pants
- Muscle arms are skin color & have black anchor on each side
- Included belt is yellow w/ gold buckle
- Also included, white sailor hat
Was Popeye a clever ploy to get us to eat our vegetables? As kids we hated the dreaded greens. Green beans. Spinach. Lettuce. Broccoli. Asparagus. Artichokes. And the disgusting Brussels sprouts. No matter how our moms tried, we just wouldn’t eat them. No amount of seasoning would make them taste better. We would hide them under our sister's chair. Give them to the dog. Shove them in our shoes.
Now you have the same problem with your own little nugget of joy. Its hard to count the number of times you have found vegetables under the table. Or, mashed up at the bottom of the LEGO box. You never really believed your parents when they said that you would get back all the things you did to them. Life gets a lot more interesting when you have children.
We can understand you using Popeye just like our parents did. "Honey, how can you grow up big and strong like Popeye if you don’t eat your vegetables?" This year for Halloween, show them what happens when they eat their greens. Dress them up in this Toddler Popeye Costume. They will be so amazed by their massive muscles they may just ask for more veggies at dinner. The dog will be sad that he doesn’t get any more table scraps. But, your little pea will be picking up all the ladies with his anchor tattoos.
|Small (24mo-2T)||Child Size||24 Months - 2T||24 Months - 2T|
|Small (24mo-2T)||Shirt Chest||26"||66cm|
|Small (24mo-2T)||Shirt Length||14"||36cm|
|Small (24mo-2T)||Pants Waist||16" - 20"||41cm - 51cm|
|Small (24mo-2T)||Pants Length||21"||53cm|
|Large (3T-4T)||Child Size||3T-4T||3T-4T|
|Large (3T-4T)||Shirt Chest||28"||71cm|
|Large (3T-4T)||Shirt Length||16"||41cm|
|Large (3T-4T)||Pants Waist||18" - 22"||46cm - 56cm|
|Large (3T-4T)||Pants Length||23"||58cm|
- Toddler PopeyeBy Jenn | October 25, 2022Size Small (24mo-2T)The fabric costume looked like my niece made it honestly (pants & Top) the rest was ok. When making attire for toddlers, fabric should be stretchy. The fabric was tough and my 1 yo couldn’t fit into a 2T costume simply because it didn’t stretch. He won’t be about to wear it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheap materialBy Anonymous | November 11, 2013Very cheap material. Strings all over the shirt and the belt would not stay buckled on my son. Very disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?