Womens Sexy Olive Oyl Costume
- Dress w/ Petal Collar
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Synthetic black hair wig styled in a bun
- Sexy Olive Oyl Costume
- Dress has tie closure on upper back; trim on front of skirt only
- Officially licensed
Popeye the Sailor Man – he was always the star of the show. Whether it was movies, cartoons, or merchandise, he was always the one who appeared most prominently. The show was named after him after all, but he wasn’t the only one in a leading role. Olive Oyl was always right next to him and generally behaving like the more civilized of the two.
Pay tribute to her silent but strong character this Halloween with our sexy Olive Oyl costume. Let’s face it – she wasn’t necessarily all that sexy in the original cartoons, but there was always something about Olive Oyl that stood out and endeared her to audiences over many generations of viewers. Now you can let Olive Oyl out of her cartoon cage with this sexy women’s costume.
This Sexy Olive Oyl Costume is a sassy version of our regular Olive Oyl costume. The dress is made of 95% polyester and 5% spandex for a truly comfortable and form-fitting look. This costume also comes with the signature jet black bun wig so you have everything you need to become Olive Oyl. You just need to find your own Popeye! You can also team up with Bluto and Swee Pea for a fun group costume that will create feelings of nostalgia for many and will be a cool classic costume for those who didn’t grow up with the show!
|X-Small||Chest||26" - 29"||66cm - 74cm|
|X-Small||Waist||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|Small/Medium||Chest||30" - 33"||76cm - 84cm|
|Small/Medium||Waist||25" - 27"||64cm - 69cm|
|Medium/Large||Chest||34" - 37"||86cm - 94cm|
|Medium/Large||Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|X-Large||Chest||38" - 41"||97cm - 104cm|
|X-Large||Waist||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
- Such a horrible qualityBy phina | October 30, 2022This costume was made so poorly . Most if stiching came out and I had to sew it in order to wear it. Seams on side of costume came u done as well. Wig is Horrible could not wear it . Very disappointing.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Such a horrible quality Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Such a horrible quality No (0)
- Love it!!By Maria Claudia Tambke | October 30, 2022Amazing comfortable costume! Love it!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Shantall | November 1, 2021The wig was a poor fit, It seems to be a half wig. The back of the wig only comes half way down the back of your head. A good portion of your natural hair shows in the back. If your hair isn't pitch black it's very obvious. I returned the costume because in my pinion, much the Olive Oyl look is all about the hair. If you can make your natural hair look like the character, or have a better wig then buy the costume and forgo the wig. BUT if you are depending on the wig to complete the look I would not recommend this product.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy ValerieCaldera | October 26, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 8, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- SIZING SUPER SMALLBy Anonymous | October 26, 2017This costume sizing is extremely small!!!!! I am a size 0 and it said size 0-4...I couldn't even get it on!!!!! FYI Popeye's costume sizing was the same!!!!! Customer service was great on return though!Was this review helpful to you?
- Very inaccurate sizingBy Current Customer | October 20, 2016I had to order Olive Oyl twice due to inaccurate sizing the small to med said fits size 2-8 adult women I am always a size 2 in everything it wasn't even close to going on me then ordered a Large adult women and that was "a little" better fit but still tighter then I would ever wear. However put it on to wear and the shirt split on the seam so ended up wearing my own black shirt over it. Not at all impressed with the sizing or the quality.Was this review helpful to you?