Olive Oyl Costume for Adult
- 100% polyester
- Dress has petal collar, fabric ties at back of neck, elastic waistband
- One-piece dress styled as skirt and blouse; ribbon trim at hemline & sleeve cuffs
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap, styled in a bun
Not every gal has a big strong sailor man to save her from danger, but the lovely Olive Oyl doesn't have to worry about that. She just has to wave her arms in the air and shout "Help, Popeye!" and her beau comes to the rescue! When you're wearing this swell Olive Oyl Costume, you'll look just as dandy as she does in the cartoons!
Olive may be best known as Popeye's sweetheart, but did you also know she comes from a proud family of Oyls? While Olive Oyl has made a real splash in the Italian cooking world, her brother Castor Oyl has been involved in so many types of products, sometimes it's hard to tell what doesn't have a little Castor Oyl in it. Her father Cole Oyl is a big deal in the mining industry. But despite the her distinguished, oil-pun based family, Olive has always been happiest as Popeye's true love, and she knows no matter how much trouble she finds herself in, safety is just a can of spinach away!
You won't have to worry about rescue, either, when you're wearing this cutesy costume to your party, since a big tough sailor man is bound to swoop in and save the day! And since this outfit is the total package and includes a one piece dress and stylish wig, you won't even have to worry about if everything matches or not. But if you already have a sweetheart of your own, dress them up as Popeye for a classic couple's costume!
|X-Small||Waist||20" - 28"||51cm - 71cm|
|Small/Medium||Waist||20" - 32"||51cm - 81cm|
|Medium/Large||Waist||23" - 36"||58cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Waist||24" - 38"||61cm - 97cm|
- Cheap Make!By Current Customer | November 2, 2015Costume seams came apart shortly after wearing it, wig was perfect, but dress was poorly made for as expensive as the order came too!Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute, but disappointingBy Ann | November 5, 2022the Olive Oil costume was cute and appropriately sized, but mine was defective since the yellow accent stripe was on the BACK of the skirt, and not the front. Was rather disappointing.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Malu | October 30, 2022Size X-SmallThe wig is too small.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Mary | June 4, 2022Cute costume. Fits fine.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Size X-LargeWig is not big enough for an adult.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 28, 2019The outfit is what you would expect from a prepacked costume. Cheap, but it fits well and will do great for a one-night thing. I'm 5'10" 130 lbs and the small/medium is the right size for me. The wig, on the other hand, is pretty terrible. It's very poorly made. There's hair sticking out in weird places. I'm going to try to fix it myself. It does not look like the picture. The wig is also very small FYI.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Kelly | February 22, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Loved it!By Current Customer | November 8, 2018True to size. Nice quality. Would highly recommend.Was this review helpful to you?