Toddler Bumble Bee Costume
- Leotard w/Tutu
- Shoe Puffs
- 100% polyester
- Black crushed velvet leotard
- Yellow marabou trim on the cuffs and neckline
- Attached two layer yellow tutu with black ribbon trim
- Yellow bee wings lined with black sequins
- Wings can be worn with elastic straps
- Bee wand with ribbons
- Yellow sequined headband with shimmering antennas
- Fluffy shoe puffs
|18 Months/2T||Child Size||18 - 2T||18 - 2T|
|18 Months/2T||Chest||20" - 22"||51cm - 56cm|
|2T/4T||Child Size||2T - 4T||2T - 4T|
|Medium||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Medium||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 3, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Costume incompleteBy Current Customer | March 16, 2018My costume was incomplete It was missing the wings, the wand, the crown, and the decoration of the shoes I hope you take care of this matter thank youWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm sorry to hear this was incomplete however without your order information we won't be able to access that in the system. Have you reached out to Customer Service directly? They can certainly help with this issue!
- Cheaply made costumeBy Anonymous | October 7, 2015Bought this for my 2 year old. The size is just right. She is of average build.
The dress looks like the picture however, the fabrics are cheap. The finishes are bad. You could see the threads on the tutu section and even the skeeped pieces of cloth. The yellow feathers are spreading all over the dress.
I suppose the costume will do the job for a one time use. I would have returned it if I wasn't in Canada. Definitely not worth the asking price. I would not pay more than 15$ for this quality.Was this review helpful to you?