Star Wars C-3PO Adult Costume
- Pair of gloves
- Star Wars C-3PO Adult Costume
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has hook and loop fasteners in the back
- Jumpsuit has printed details on the fabric
- Jumpsuit has attached boot covers and gauntlets
- Mask has elastic band for a secure fit
- Detached hood slips over head and covers head and neck not covered by the mask
- Pair of gold gloves
- Officially licensed
"What I really need is a droid that understands the binary language of moisture vaporators."
"Vaporators? Sir, my first job was programming binary loadlifters—very similar to your vaporators in most respects."
Have you ever tried to pick up the language of moisture vaporators? To really learn the nuances of all those beeps and whistles to help you find gainful employment on Tatooine? Let us tell ya, it's not easy. We got "The Binary Language of Moisture Vaporators for Dummies" shipped to us from Ryloth, and even the most skilled linguists among us were baffled.
C-3PO has no trouble talking with R2-D2, and we suspect he would have been able to do a fine job working with Uncle Lars on those vaporators had he been given the chance. So, as they say, fake it until you make it! Can't decode beeps and whistles? No matter! Just act like you can, by going in this Adult C-3PO costume.
This officially licensed costume will give you the signature style of the famed protocol droid, and it will have you equally ready for both crash landing on a remote planet... or just attending your local Star Wars party in style. Featuring printed details of his signature style right down to the mid-torso wires, you'll look just like Threepio with it on. Just pop on the vinyl front mask, and you'll be ready for any adventure in the galaxy far, far away.
|Small||Length (shoulder to ankle)||60"||152cm|
|Standard||Length (shoulder to ankle)||62"||157cm|
|X-Large||Length (shoulder to ankle)||64"||163cm|
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- A decent costumeBy Ben | October 19, 2019First off, I ended up buying the Xtra large size before shipping it back and buying the standard size instead. The Xtra large costume was too big on me and would only recommend it to anyone taller than 6 ft and/or with a rather large body frame. If you’re in doubt, get the standard size.
The costume itself is awesome and would recommend to any Star Wars fan.
The only critiques I have are:
-The foot covers should be bigger or should have elastic around the edges to completely conceal any foot or shoe.
-Would rather see a zipper or one long length of velcro to secure the back of the jumpsuit rather than a few flimsy velcro tabs. Same can be said with the hood (which I found to be an essential part of the costume in order to preserve the illusion of character)
-Mask was slightly dented.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled A decent costume Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled A decent costume No (0)Monster Responds...Thank you so much for the detailed review of your C-3PO costume as well as the friendly photo! It's always great to see our costumes out there in the world!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | June 20, 2022The costume came rapidly ...very satisfied with the quality.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 22, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018The costume was great, the mask was slightly damaged during shipping.Was this review helpful to you?