Secret Wishes Arkham Knight Harley Quinn Costume
- 100% polyester
- Black dress w/ white collar and sleeves
- Layered ruffles on skirt w/ accent lace layers
- Maroon accented bust and various stitching
'Hi Puddin', miss me?' That's what you can say to your honey pie when you see him. We know that he will psyched to see you. How could he not be excited? You'll look exactly like Harley Quinn when you wear this Arkham Knight costume. Meet up with your Mr. J and create some chaos, which will be an easy task for you two. But please, nothing too diabolical. Just make sure you wear a psychotic smirk on your face while you and the Joker have a very wicked evening together.
Start your dark and twisted love affair off right when you wear this officially licensed Harley Quinn costume for Halloween or your next Con. This costume is made of 100% polyester and includes a black dress with a white collar and sleeves for that Arkham Knight Harley Quinn look. The layered ruffles on the skirt are accented with layers of lace and the bust is accented with maroon and various stitched patterns. The matching stockings and gauntlets take this costume to the next level by providing the detail needed for a complete look. The choker finishes off this already dark and sexy costume. Add a pair of Mary Janes for the full look from head-to-toe!
|X-Small||Chest||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|X-Small||Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Small||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Small||Waist||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Large||Chest||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|Large||Waist||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
- Just NoBy Anonymous | September 19, 2018This costume looks nothing like the picture, the fit is all wrong and feels cheap. The costume runs big.Was this review helpful to you?
- FitsBy R Sauve | August 18, 2016Perfect fitWas this review helpful to you?
- Great buyBy Anonymous | November 17, 2015Great products ... Shipped on time and Made my daughters day. Thank for the excellent service.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not ThrilledBy V | October 13, 2015This doesn't look the same at all. Its black and red and not blue and red, however the leggings ARE blue and red so it doesn't match. The gauntlets/ arm sleeves match the dress. The neck choker is too big and so is the chest part that is suppose to go across your chest and attach to the chest loop. The chest straps are so loose it looks terrible. beside the color the rest of it fits fine but it looks dumb unless you know how to fix it. so im not seamstress but i had to sew it back and loop the choker to the loop myself. ALL IN ALL i spent 60+ dollars on this so im going to make it work but im VERY DISAPPOINTED.Was this review helpful to you?
- Buy if you don't mind DIYBy Hadley | October 12, 2015Well, for starters, this costume looked nothing like the picture. The choker wasn't connected to the circular part that rests on her neck. The straps that were connected, however, were way too long and it rested at the bottom of the cleavage, like a long necklace. The material is not pleather; the body itself is foam, while the fringe and covering is black satin. There is no quilted design on the torso (as shown), no studs on the two straps (which, by the way, are wayyy too long as well so they awkwardly dangle), and the gloves are very poor quality. They bunch when you try to tighten them. Finally, the leggings are bright red and bright blue. They do not match the outfit whatsoever.
So, enough with the negativity. If you really do want this costume to work, like I did, it's relatively easy to fix. I'm 5'5, 110 pounds, and I ordered a size small. The dress itself fit as it should, which made it really easy. The only issue is the excessively long straps. So, just put it on, snip off the excess from the straps, and sew them back on. I attached the rings to the collar and to the bottom straps, and after all the work was done, the costume looked awesome! I may not even need to add the studs, it still looks super cute.
In short, this costume was very poorly made. However, with a little love, snipping, and sewing, you can still be a very hot Harley :)Was this review helpful to you?
- Don’t waste your money.By Anonymous | October 26, 2019The costume runs big in the torso and small in the arms. The straps across the torso were practically falling off. I tried gluing them. The collar is very small and looks comical. The material is cheap and trashy. The stockings are uncomfortable and smallWas this review helpful to you?
- I like itBy Jessica | October 18, 2019I just wish it was a little larger in size and the shirt to be a bit longer like an inch but everything else is on pointWas this review helpful to you?
- Misleading ImageBy Anonymous | August 27, 2018The image appears to be black and red (even on the packaging of the costume) however the material itself is clearly a blue. Not at all what I was expecting.
Sizing was on the small side. I selected a medium according to their sizing chart and my spouse complained the neck and sleeves were restrictive.
The Joker costume purchased at the same time is satisfactory, so will hope 3rd time is a charm.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not too badBy sophie | October 6, 2015This costume isn't totally horrible, but it's not great. The dress and arm bands are black not navy and a darker shade of red, where as the socks are blue and bright red so they don't match, although in a darker room you can't tell unless you really look. Also the material isn't anything like leather or pleather it's a light material, which in my case wasn't too bad as it was hot where I wore it. It's also got little detail compared to the picture, so really it's not a good representation of the example. I don't mind the costume, the fits not too bad, but I would've much preferred that the dress matched the socks.Was this review helpful to you?
- Do not waste your money!By Kmo | October 2, 2015I am so disappointed with this costume I don't even know where to start. It is extremely cheap quality and not as pictured. Lets take it from the top. The choker that connects to the ring with the straps across the chest does not fit at all. The overall size of the dress was great but this piece was extremely loose and hung awkwardly. The dress looks navy blue in the picture. It is actually black. None of the waist details are as pictured except the two straps with rings but no pleating/quilting as pictured It does not even resemble leather/pleather. The little silver circle details are not on the waist or the bicep area. The first pleat of lace is abnormally tight and doesn't sit correctly. The arm covers are burgundy and black like the dress but the leg covers are bright red and navy blue. I was so confused and shocked at what a train wreck this was.Was this review helpful to you?