Harley Quinn Costume Arkham City
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester fabric w/ shiny wet-look finish; 100% polyurethane foam
- Sleeveless pullover midriff top has constructed foam bust
- Arkham City Harley Quinn Costume
- Top has decorative ribbon lacing , metal D-rings
- Low-rise pants have elastic waist, vertical panels of maroon & black
- Foam-backed belt & choker have hook & loop fasteners at back
- Belt & choker have decorative buckles at front
- Elbow-length fingerless gloves have decorative studs at wrists
- Officially licensed
You'd have to be crazy to fall in love with a clown psychopath, and Harley Quinn is just that. This former psychiatrist was in change of analyzing the Joker while he spent time in Arkham Asylum but instead became utterly infatuated with him. Knowing that she had to be with her main man Mr. J she helped him escape and has done that many, many times for him. But now that part of Gotham City is now a prison and the Joker on his deathbed it is up to Harley to make sure his gang does what they can to take on the dark knight. Now you can look like Miss Quinn from the hit video game in this costume!
Please make sure to double check size chart.
True To Size
|X-Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|X-Small||Top Waist||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|X-Small||Pant Waist||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|Small||Chest||33" - 35"||84cm - 89cm|
|Small||Top Waist||25" - 26"||64cm - 66cm|
|Small||Pant Waist||25" - 26"||64cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Top Waist||27" - 30"||69cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Pant Waist||27" - 30"||69cm - 76cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|Large||Top Waist||31" - 34"||79cm - 86cm|
|Large||Pant Waist||31" - 34"||79cm - 86cm|
Questions & Answers
Q: In the review it says it’s not true to size if I measure myself properly can you make sure it’ll fit? (1 Answer)
Asked by Jess | July 16, 2020
Please reference the size chart to see what size would fit you best. Another helpful tool is the costume sizing tips page. https://support.halloweencostumes.com/kb/a63/sizing-for-costumes.aspx
- Awesome likenessBy tanitorr | November 1, 2013This costume is pretty much as close as you're going to get to Arkham City Harley unless you're looking to go the (more expensive) custom-made route.
- It looks good.
- It has a snug, accurate fit.
- The pieces are made of comfortable materials.
- Includes gloves, belt, and dog collar (which are key pieces).
- The top and bottom are made of different materials. This isn't really obvious on camera, but it might bother someone who's more detail-oriented.
- The collar felt a bit loose (had to add extra velcro to get it to fit all the way around).
- The top is a bit roomy. I ordered the XS, and while the pants fit perfectly, I had to readjust the top because it wasn't fitting snugly (could be due to my body shape, but other smaller-busted shoppers should keep this in mind).
All around, though, I felt that the costume was a very good value for the cost. Would definitely recommend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Awesome likeness Yes (16) Vote No on the review titled Awesome likeness No (0)
- It fits :)By Kim | September 17, 2014.The outfit fits great but the belt is to small by an inch. No big deal, I have a belt. I am 5'31/2" and weigh 125. Bust 34D waist 27. I love it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Harley Quinn costumeBy Lara | November 2, 2022Height 5’6” | Weight 135 | Size SmallComplete waste of money. I didn’t feel sexy in this, I just felt bulky, the sleeves are puffy. And the colors are like bright red instead of the dark red pictured. The belt didn’t fit around the waist and the choker was too tight. I measured everything and ordered a size small but it still didn’t fit. I didn’t have enough time to order another costume so I just cut this one up and used some old clothes to try and make this one work. I’m incredibly disappointed because I paid so much money for it plus shipping only for it to be the complete opposite of what I wanted. I will not be recommending this place and if you want a costume I would just suggest making your own.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- the pantsBy Rhonda Hanson | October 27, 2022Height 5'2 | Weight 100 | Size X-Smallthe pants are horrible, I can not sit without it showing ALL of my underwear in the back. Super uncomfortable legs can't breathe. got a xs.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Madison | November 19, 2018Way too small. Could barely fit the top over my head and then when I did the chest part was seemingly built for that of a child’s and not anyone with breasts. The leggings were alright until you start walking and quickly realize that if you even have a little bum it’s not built for that and starts falling down. It’s also too tight around the waist so even if you don’t have love handles, you do now. They also stop halfway down the leg. The gloves were very foamy and not comfortable at all. I don’t even know if sizing up would help as the design of the clothing is so poor.Was this review helpful to you?
- AwfulBy Anonymous | July 2, 2017The collar, belt, gloves (with attached bracelets) and whole top was made of a cheap foam material. Because the gloves were made of the strange foam they were very bulky and not at all fitted like the picture. The bracelets (which are attached) don't even look like they wrap around your wrist when you wear them. The leggings are also very awkwardly cropped and not at all well made.Was this review helpful to you?