Harley Quinn Costume Arkham City
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester fabric w/ shiny wet-look finish; 100% polyurethane foam
- Sleeveless pullover midriff top has constructed foam bust
- Arkham City Harley Quinn Costume
- Top has decorative ribbon lacing , metal D-rings
- Low-rise pants have elastic waist, vertical panels of maroon & black
- Foam-backed belt & choker have hook & loop fasteners at back
- Belt & choker have decorative buckles at front
- Elbow-length fingerless gloves have decorative studs at wrists
- Officially licensed
|X-Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|X-Small||Top Waist||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|X-Small||Pant Waist||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|Small||Chest||33" - 35"||84cm - 89cm|
|Small||Top Waist||25" - 26"||64cm - 66cm|
|Small||Pant Waist||25" - 26"||64cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Top Waist||27" - 30"||69cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Pant Waist||27" - 30"||69cm - 76cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|Large||Top Waist||31" - 34"||79cm - 86cm|
|Large||Pant Waist||31" - 34"||79cm - 86cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Awesome likenessBy tanitorr | November 1, 2013This costume is pretty much as close as you're going to get to Arkham City Harley unless you're looking to go the (more expensive) custom-made route.
- It looks good.
- It has a snug, accurate fit.
- The pieces are made of comfortable materials.
- Includes gloves, belt, and dog collar (which are key pieces).
- The top and bottom are made of different materials. This isn't really obvious on camera, but it might bother someone who's more detail-oriented.
- The collar felt a bit loose (had to add extra velcro to get it to fit all the way around).
- The top is a bit roomy. I ordered the XS, and while the pants fit perfectly, I had to readjust the top because it wasn't fitting snugly (could be due to my body shape, but other smaller-busted shoppers should keep this in mind).
All around, though, I felt that the costume was a very good value for the cost. Would definitely recommend.Was this review helpful to you?
- It fits :)By Kim | September 17, 2014.The outfit fits great but the belt is to small by an inch. No big deal, I have a belt. I am 5'31/2" and weigh 125. Bust 34D waist 27. I love it!Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Madison | November 19, 2018Way too small. Could barely fit the top over my head and then when I did the chest part was seemingly built for that of a child’s and not anyone with breasts. The leggings were alright until you start walking and quickly realize that if you even have a little bum it’s not built for that and starts falling down. It’s also too tight around the waist so even if you don’t have love handles, you do now. They also stop halfway down the leg. The gloves were very foamy and not comfortable at all. I don’t even know if sizing up would help as the design of the clothing is so poor.Was this review helpful to you?
- AwfulBy Anonymous | July 2, 2017The collar, belt, gloves (with attached bracelets) and whole top was made of a cheap foam material. Because the gloves were made of the strange foam they were very bulky and not at all fitted like the picture. The bracelets (which are attached) don't even look like they wrap around your wrist when you wear them. The leggings are also very awkwardly cropped and not at all well made.Was this review helpful to you?