Women's Plus Size Vampire Costume
- Full-Length Lace and Satin Dress
- Tulle/Lace Petticoat
- 95% polyester 5% nylon
- Detailed layers of black lace around sleeves
- Iridescent red fabric at center gathers at skirt
- Chest laces up in front of the bodice
- Petticoat has elastic waist & layers of lace on bottom
- Black choker w/ red gem at center
Sometimes your friends are a bit hard on you for being “old fashioned.” While they are busy dying their hair gray (will someone please explain this trend to us?), sketching their next tattoo, and thrifting for acid wash jeans (again), you tend to stick to what you know: worn in denim, your natural hair color, your favorite rock and roll.
A classics gal, eh? We love it! To be honest, we grow weary of all the trendy costumes, too, from time to time. We sometimes long for the days where Halloween meant you were either a witch or wizard, a vampire, a ghost, or a mummy. OK, we can’t actually remember that ever being so simple a thing, but we bet it sounds nice to you, too. Well, you can’t go any more pure and simple on Halloween than to dress as a vampire. Trends be gone! But “traditional” doesn’t need to mean “boring.” This Women’s Plus Size Vampire Costume is so lovely, it’s legendary. It balances classic touches with eye-catching details. It’s essentially the Halloween equivalent of your favorite blue jeans--dependable and doted upon, loved because it earns it.
And we do believe it will be love at first sight. The moment you feast your fangs on this iridescent red and black gown, you’ll know you've found your forever costume. The bodice laces up the front for a tantalizing look while the petticoat features an elastic waistband, so the costume will always be comfy. And once you secure the choker and catch up with the gang, we’re guessing the sight of you will silence them for a while. It will only be the finest blood for this vampiress! None of that raw, vegan, gluten-free trendy stuff!
- Vampire CostumeBy Current Customer | January 4, 2016Fantastic dress, great value for money and good qualityWas this review helpful to you?
- Loved It !!!!By Anonymous | November 6, 2022Height 5’4 | Weight 236My daughter livened her costume and it was true to size . It was very comforting fitting for her . Thank you !!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Gina | October 19, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Amy Hamm | October 5, 2021Height 5'4 | Size 3X-LargeI love this dress. It is black and burgundy, even though the picture looks more red. I ordered a 3x even though I normally wear a 2x. Glad I did. The dress fit good. The peticoat that goes under it is a little big but it will be okay. I didn't get the choker necklace it is suppose to come with. Quick shipping. Great customer service. I will shop with them again and recommend them to other spooks at the haunt I help atBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?