Women's Dashing Vampiress Costume
- Shirt Front
- Women's Dashing Vampiress Costume
- 55% polyester 42% cotton 3% rayon
- Tailcoat jacket has 2 buttons at center front
- Dark red velvet lining on collar, lapels & sleeve cuffs
- Shirt front has hook & loop fastener at back of collar
- Shirt front has ribbon waist ties
- Red faux gem in plastic filigree setting at top of neck scarf on shirt front
There are a lot of different preconceptions about vampires: some of which are true, some false, and some are simply wildly overexaggerated. Take the idea that vampires can't stand garlic for example. Yes, vampires tend to avoid this pungent seasoning but that's simply because of their heightened senses. While they might not hang out in Italian restaurants very often, that garlic bread you ate last night won't keep you safe if you're strolling through a vamp's territory on a moonlit night.
Another falsity? That rumor about vampires not showing up in mirrors. It was most likely started by a descendant of Dracula to put their potential victims at ease. If we had simply used our common sense we wouldn't have believed that rumor for an instant. How would the vainest monsters of them all survive without access to a reflection of themselves? How would they figure out what pair of sunglasses is going to look chic when walking into that secret underground dance club? One rumor that's true? Vampires always look sophisticated. Who else can get away with that upturned collar look? So, whether you're a true life vampire trying to return to your red velvet roots or you're simply curious about the night dweller life style, you'll look the part in this stunning ensemble.
In gorgeous shades of black and red, this ensemble features an intricately textured coat with tails and a dramatic high collar. With the ruffled dickey, you'll find yourself right at home in that creepy castle lair. Paired with any of our luxurious fashionable vampire accessories you'll be ready to debunk some of those nasty vampire rumors, there's no way a vamp this dashing is going to turn into a bat!
|Small||Jacket Length (front)||20"||51cm|
|Small||Jacket Length (back)||40"||102cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length (front)||20"||51cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length (back)||41"||104cm|
|Large||Jacket Length (front)||21"||53cm|
|Large||Jacket Length (back)||43"||109cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length (front)||21"||53cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length (back)||43"||109cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Looks great and good qualityBy Cfirc | April 2, 2019really like the Costume , it's fits great
good qualityWas this review helpful to you?
- Awesome!!By Current Customer | November 13, 2018This costume was unbelievable!! It was made so well and looked like a designer jacket. My 15 year old daughter and I were shocked. It also fit her like a glove. She is 5ft 5in and 120lbs and we got the size 16. Children's. She got so many compliments. Thanks for a really amazing experience because of an awesome costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- It’s quality for the priceBy Vegas | November 8, 2018The jacket itself is very thick and nice quality the dicky/bib is sheer and cheep I had to sew the lapels on jacket down so they would not flip up the jacket fit snug in 5”4 fit 140 lb if I could try it on first I would go with a large to be more comfortableWas this review helpful to you?