Women's Delightfully Dreadful Vampiress Costume
- 61% rayon, 19% nylon, 14% cotton, 6% polyester
- Maroon rayon/nylon blend velour jacket has 3 toggle buttons on front
- Jacket styled w/ high pointed collar and lace sleeve cuffs
- Black rayon/nylon blend velvet skirt has elastic waistband
- Black poly/cotton blend lace dickey fastens at back w/ button & elastic loop
- Dickey has ruffled high-neck collar and decorative faux pearl buttons
- NOTE: Gloves sold separately
- Curse of vampirism not included
Being dreadful is one thing, but being delightfully dreadful, well, that's another thing all together. It's something that those low-class zombies will just never get and it's something werewolves are just to wild to understand. Of course, being a vampire, you should understand the balance of elegance and terrifying nocturnal activity that it requires to be a dreadful, but delightfully so. The first step (aside from being afflicted with the curse of vampirism), is to wear the right outfit, that both exudes regal status AND makes mortals just a little bit more afraid of you.
Introducing this Delightfully Dreadful Vampiress costume, designed for female vampires with a taste for dread and maybe blood. The costume infuses your style with vampirism using a blood-red color jacket that buttons in the front. A black lace dickie helps push the dark look and it even comes with an attached collar, since no vampire would dare walk into the moonlight without a high collar (just ask Dracula about that one). A matching black lace puts the finishing touch on the ensemble, to turn you into something straight from a Gothic horror novel from the 19th century. Of course, we have to say, we don't actually advocate the drinking of any blood, no matter how much your vampiric desires take hold of you while wearing this costume. Instead, we recommend just taking a few sips of a nice Merlot. (It tastes way better and you won't have to hurt anyone at the party).
|X-Small||Skirt Waist||24" - 34"||61cm - 86cm|
|X-Small||Dickey Neck Circumference||14 1/2"||37cm|
|Small||Skirt Waist||26" - 39"||66cm - 99cm|
|Small||Dickey Neck Circumference||14 1/2"||37cm|
|Medium||Skirt Waist||28" - 41"||71cm - 104cm|
|Medium||Dickey Neck Circumference||14 1/2"||37cm|
|Large||Skirt Waist||30" - 42"||76cm - 107cm|
|Large||Dickey Neck Circumference||14 1/2"||37cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Chest||44 1/2"||113cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||33" - 45"||84cm - 114cm|
|X-Large||Dickey Neck Circumference||14 1/2"||37cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | October 14, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- BeautifullBy Manya | February 15, 2019Verry good quality nice costumeWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 6, 2019sooo nice!!! made nice, fits nice looks nice. I'm very happy with this.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 17, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Too big. Broken before I could wear itBy H_Lenn | December 4, 2018I understand that I am smaller than the sizing chart recommends for the Small, But even at a Small, this fits more like a Medium and will require more alteration than anticipated. Also, the elastic straps that secure the toggle buttons snapped the first time I tried on the coat. No piece of this costume has a lining, and all the inner seams are exposed, so it makes the costume very scratchy and uncomfortable. I would not recommend planning to wear this costume for more than an hour, maximum; it is just that uncomfortable. I ended up having to store the costume and not wear it for Halloween this year because it will require so much repair and alteration, not to mention potentially constructing an entire lining.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Great quality and still inexpensive! True to size! I had to get the skirt hemmed because I'm a petite woman at 5 foot nothing! But that's nothing new to me; expected as much. Loved it! My BF and I won Best Couple at a party! Would recommend this company and absolutely buy here again!Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018Lace button tap in back was not sew on correctly so it couldn't button back correctly.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume!By Anonymous | September 8, 2018I was a little nervous to order this as I had never ordered anything from this company before, I have to say that I am extremely satisfied with this costume. It is very well made, true to size and just Awesome! I cannot wait to wear it to the Halloween party. After receiving my costume, I ordered my daughter's. You will not be disappointed!Was this review helpful to you?
- So very niceBy sammiemills | September 27, 2017I love this costume. I purchased not only for the vampire costume but to also use as a period piece for theatricals. So for me it was multi purpose and at a great price. Quality is great as well! I am 5'9", 34, 25, 37 and a small fit nice. I did wish the jacket was more fitted as the jacket fit like a medium on me and looked a little more slouchy instead of like on the model in the image, which is why i docked 1 star, but nothing a few internal safety pins cant help for a quick fix.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very niceBy Current Customer | October 7, 2016The skirts are super longWas this review helpful to you?
- ExceptionalBy Natasha | September 27, 2016I can't believe the quality for this price! I am 5'6 150lbs and got the Large!...perfect fit
The skirt is a great velvet/velour type fabric that will hold up for years. So glad I found this websiteWas this review helpful to you?