Small Vampire Fangs
- Vampire Fangs
- Fully customizable
- Reusable multiple times
- Tight, snap-fitting fit
We don’t want to oversell this Small Vampire Teeth kit like the picture on the package. Because if you weren’t born with a butane lighter behind your teeth, we don’t know of a single dental prosthesis that’s going to let you spit literal tongues of flame. But we can say that the polished look of these pint-sized pearly whites will help you turn up the heat of your sultry vampire outfit!
Come to think of it, the makers probably assumed the photograph would speak for itself. But we’re so committed to great-looking costumes that it can be hard to tell how much fire is too much! And it’s also worth mentioning that this kit includes everything you need to mold these reusable fanglets to the contours of your real teeth. That means that the one-time customization process is all it takes to make them a permanent fixture in your Halloween cosmetics kit!
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Taste of the stuff used to mold to your teeth actually made me sick to my stomach. It also does not give you very much of it in case you mess up in molding the teeth to your mouth.
Do this step at least 3 days ahead of when you need them because the smell of the molding mix, and the taste of it lingers for days.Was this review helpful to you?
- My little vampire.By Current Customer | December 20, 2017They were pretty easy to get set up with my daughter teeth and they worked great, stayed in when she wore them. Very pleased.Was this review helpful to you?
- Been rocking this brand since I was 14By Current Customer | October 31, 2022Yup these worked just as good as when I was a teen. I have been buying this same brand off and on again since I was a teen and they still work just as good. I will keep buying these whenever I need to get my fangs on :)Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 27, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?